it just doesn't want to start

If this bike has been sitting outside in the elements, you could have some corrosion on your electrical parts. Pull your stator cover off. Your pick-up coil is located at about 5:00 clock on your flywheel. You gonna need a flywheel puller to get flywheel off so you can clean inside. Check all wires. Clean nubs on outside off flywheel, these are what deliver spark to the pick-up coil. When you put everything back, set gap at .018  Also check ground as mentioned. At your ignition coil, check for fire at the two wires that plug in the coil(not spark plug wires)

These are some things you can check before throwing money at it. let us know

You cant test compression by how easy your bike is to kick over. Mine is at 175 and i can still push it by hand.

ok so how do i  check my compression ? do they sell products to test the compression ? can i noticed the compression by the air flowing out of the pipes? yesterday i opened the cylinders and noticed that the pistons where really black on top ,is that telling me something or the way it normally should be?

you need a compression tester to test it.  They sell them at autoparts stores.......don't go with the cheapest ones as they can be inaccurate.  Remove spark plugs, install your compression gauge, hold throttle wide open and kick kick kick until the needle stops climbing.  Then repeat for the other side. 

Then get back to us and let us know what your compression is at.

If this bike has been sitting outside in the elements, you could have some corrosion on your electrical parts. Pull your stator cover off. Your pick-up coil is located at about 5:00 clock on your flywheel. You gonna need a flywheel puller to get flywheel off so you can clean inside. Check all wires. Clean nubs on outside off flywheel, these are what deliver spark to the pick-up coil. When you put everything back, set gap at .018  Also check ground as mentioned. At your ignition coil, check for fire at the two wires that plug in the coil(not spark plug wires)

These are some things you can check before throwing money at it. let us know

when i took the stator plastic cover off i noticed that the flywheel was a bit of rusty ,without pulling the flywheel off i also noticed thru the flywheel holes that the stator had like a black carbon ishh thing on it ,it looked  like dried oil(not sure). could this mean the stator is burned or preventing the stator of performing like it should perform ?

you need a compression tester to test it.  They sell them at autoparts stores.......don't go with the cheapest ones as they can be inaccurate.  Remove spark plugs, install your compression gauge, hold throttle wide open and kick kick kick until the needle stops climbing.  Then repeat for the other side. 

Then get back to us and let us know what your compression is at.

ok i am gonna check if they sell them here in aruba autoparts stores....

tested al these: the cdi box still good ,the flywheel is good,the stator is good, new sparkplugs,coil also is good also putted a new universal switch on it and still NO SPARK.

the compression test (66mm)i made was 180 psi on left side and 150 on the right side.

at what psi a 66mm should be ? i now it's  time to start thinking on a fresh rebuild ,but what else could be giving me the problem?

the 2 things i didn't check was the pickupcoil and the harness. i also notice that they touched with the harness (taping the wires  all around).

Pickup module could still be bad (small square black module just outside the flywheel tied im your stator). After testing all components as best u can, its time to geta service manual and check wiring for continuity to make sure there are no breaks or shorts. Heres some advice. Take ur multi meter and find the "signal wire" from ur pickup module, have someone kick the bike, and see if u get a volts signal - to be honest I dont remember if u are checking ac or dc volts, if I had to guess id say dc- no signal is evident, replace ur stator - if u HAVE a signal keep tracing. In example pickup from the pigtail, then from the pickup to the cdi, then cdi to the coil, if ur coil is getting the ignition signal and is properly grounded it is most likely bad. Ohms tests are great but not flawess. Good luck. I hope this helps

the banshee started !! it has to be the harness cause i complete remove the harness and checked and repair all the broken wires and now it started and idle normallly and again when i touch with the harness it gets complicate to start it again!

NOWTHAT I FIXED IT , IT START  BUT IT DOESN'T WANT TO REV.

i also disconnected the wires from the rev limiter thing  and stayed the same.

another thing i was to lean on mixoil (gas) cause a atv  mechanich told me i have to mix 4ounce per gallon to save the motor and i was mixing 1and a half ounce fully thank(2and a half)ounce so yeah burning the pistons and burning the sprakplugs. 

so could the rev problem also be the sparkplugs?

i also tuned the carbs (stock carbs) could it be bad tuniing?

Absolutely but not too likely. Lean tuning would cause a bog from idle but under gradual throttle will usually rev out and take a bit to idle back down. A brand new banshee harness from yamaha is only like $150. Others are available online but be aware of junker sales man. Of u have a wiring issue and everythings all chop cut rebuild, id start with a new harness. It'll do you good in the long run. Download a service/repair manual. It should have a section that will give you some general trouble shooting.