Passion Racing Engines

ken b

Haha now he deletes his post.

:Crybaby: Holy Crap!

WOW It's one thing to say too much.....get a yellow streak of political correctness and take back a comment. But to totally delete your own post? WTF? You said it....now OWN IT.

What's the matter Cam....you planning on having Jim build your next motor?   :rotflmao:

Nutin else to do so i read the whole thread.... IMO a good motor is going to take some time to build and tune even if all the parts are available. How long will depend on a bunch of different factors. You know.... you could always have a lil shit turd dirtbike , another banshee or w.e. to fuck around on till your motor gets back. If you have the $ to make a good build you have the $ to have a lil toy on the side. It won't be your awesome banshee motor that you want but you can still rip around on it. Better then nothing at all. Of course everyone wants everything right away. Sometimes it happens faster then expected and sometimes not. If I send a motor out guess what I'm doing while I wait? I'm ripping my lil toy..... Carry on

If a builder takes months to build your motor, they either have Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, or a separate Full time job.

Cameron at REDLINE RACING builds some top notch motors and he has turnaround times So Fast that he needs to put in a second drive-thru lane like McDonald's. LOL

Plus he has 2 in house dyno's for testing, tuning and R+D.

Passion doesn't even have a dyno...........

If a builder takes months to build your motor, they either have Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, or a separate Full time job.

You forgot a 30+ year clientel  base  bonehead.  Quads are only part of what I build.     I was stacked up before Banshee's were even in production..Jim

• Like 1

The you should be able to tell people at the time of ordering that it will be 6 months.

It shouldn't "End up taking" longer.

I can understand why you have been backed up since before banshees came out......you had a day job till just recently.

30+ years of side jobs is fine. Burger King has been pumping out burgers for a long time too. That doesn't mean they make the best burgers.

this is a matter of opinion. I happen think Burger King has the best burgers.

Perfect! You can have it your way and you can have it today.

FWIW my Passion 10 mil Cub has went 3.71 in 300 ft.

The world record in the 10 mill cub class is 3.73, how do you not have the record if you ran 3.71?

It wasn't at an official event. Not that the record will stand anyway if they'd let some of these fast 421s claim it.