Passion Racing Engines

ken b

Is passion racing engines a legitimate business my 535 pv engine has been there for 4 months now! every time I call he tells me parts are backordered he never emails me back or phones when he says he will. Have i lost me engine and have to start over?

You will be fine. You will 100% get it back. Sometimes stuff just takes awhile, people get swamped and backed up over their head and.......well .....sometimes parts are backordered as well.

haha someone had my shit for 4 months and kept giving me a bullshit excuse id flip a lid

dude you need to grow up, every time something is said nagitive about passion racing you always have to through your two cents in. Every time something is positive your know where to be found

fuck he was suppose to square up with me on some domes that got shipped wrong awhile back.....havent heard from a ma'fucka since february so i just went a different route........i wont do business with jim again...even though he supposedly said i had a $75 credit with passion over the mishap

Well, being that I just recommended my cousin's motor being sent over there after talking on the phone with him for over an hour. He knows his shit, and told me personally it wasn't going to be a 7 day turnaround kinda thing. Good work takes time guys. If you want shit, bring it to your local Honda shop. I understand it's frustrating, but coming from an extensive background of building air-bagged trucks and lowriders and waiting on parts for months, I learned the difference between quality and "quality". Good parts don't come fast, and good builds aren't put together in 3 days.

TL;DR Give it time Ken, it'll be worth your wait. 

dude you need to grow up, every time something is said nagitive about passion racing you always have to through your two cents in. Every time something is positive your know where to be found

Theres been something positive?

bullshit excuse???  he has parts on back order... thats out of his hands... dude prob calling him every week asking the same Q....

you would be shocked at how long some builders take to turn an engine around.... and throw in out of stock parts...

ive seen a few site sponsors be over packed with work and take just as long and that doesnt even mean they had parts on back order.....

4 months waiting on a part? what part takes 4 months to show up? And if ya cant get the motors done cuz your busy maybe you should turn down work? instead of pissing people off and not get returning customers.

• Like 1

thats cool you should put that in your signature. No swinging here, Jim builds me fast motors that wins races.

I made that back when Jim used to frequent the shouter just as a joke when we were giving him a hard time. I've personally never done business with him so I have no judgement on whether he's a good or bad builder. I've only used two other builders.