RaceTech Electric Banshee Stator Group Buy!

So we're up to 5 people now it looks like? I can't do a discount/group buy price on the drag/race stators right now. I may in a couple weeks. Anybody else getting in on this? Come on guys we need to get to 10 so I can unlock the purchasing page for you!

So this would help for a better spark(constant) or just help regulate light flicker? Sorry for lack of knowledge but I am looking for a stator for backup.. thx!

These stators will not affect spark/ignition at all compared to the stock stator.  The AC lighting stator provides more output than the stock stator, as well as 2 outputs for running your lights. The DC conversion kit allows you to charge a battery. If you choose to do this, and run your lights from the battery, you will not see any flicker, as the battery voltage does not vary much with RPM.

Is the 200W with reg/rec the same as these 280W guys?

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164788&hl=

Or are ^^^ different?

I have an 87 that I'd like to be able to run one of these setups on.

Anyone know what's involved to convert to be able to run one on a 87 Banshee?

Hi guys! I'm sorry I've been out of action on the site for about a week. I came down with the flu very bad late last week, and was completely out of commission. I'm doing a final count now to see where we're at. I think we have enough guys to make this work. I'll post again today to wrap this up.

OK guys, we've got 7 people locked in on this, please let me know if I missed anybody:

1) Turbowrenchhead

2) bansman76

3) 88rover

4) buckwheat

5) JuanValdez

6) The-Association

7) Psuarez19

I will be PM'ing the discount codes to you guys for all 3 parts available. You can then go to the link on our website and purchase using the codes.

I'm sending out PM's right now with the information on ordering with your discount. If anybody else wants to get in today, PM me and I'll get you the information! Last chance guys!