HAHA! Topic deleted!

After I asked you to post a price (nicely) you went off on how SHITTY the site was. Don't you remember? You said how horribly it was run and how you've never seen a site like it. You bitched about me asking you to post the price then went off. You asked for it not only to be moved to the HUMOR section, but DELETED If not.

NOPE. WRONG. Made a off hand comment on how you poked your head into the thread, AFTER, I explained in the first post that I realize that you should post a price but, since it needed repair I ONLY wanted shipping pretty much. Thought the item may be useful to somebody, therefore, make a reasonable offer.  I made the comment that I've NEVER seen a moderator in any posts before but, I get a comment on my post, when, I VERY clearly stated the situation. NEVER once said the site was "shitty". You must have been having a slow night monitoring an ATV website and needed some action. When you asked me to explain "what I was getting at" with that comment, I explained it, VERY CLEARLY. Only after it started cluttering up the for sale section, did i ask it to be MOVED to either the off topic section or humor section. You must have felt that I was making some sense and therefore deleted it.  Well now, you have a thread for you and your buddies to banter back and forth about how, anybody that has an opinion other than yours or a legit question, is gay, a pussy, etc. Not surprising, honestly. As I said before, you may not be the best representative of this site.  Twist the facts as you feel necessary to make yourself feel good.

• Like 1

NOPE. WRONG. Made a off hand comment on how you poked your head into the thread, AFTER, I explained in the first post that I realize that you should post a price but, since it needed repair I ONLY wanted shipping pretty much. Thought the item may be useful to somebody, therefore, make a reasonable offer.  I made the comment that I've NEVER seen a moderator in any posts before but, I get a comment on my post, when, I VERY clearly stated the situation. NEVER once said the site was "shitty". You must have been having a slow night monitoring an ATV website and needed some action. When you asked me to explain "what I was getting at" with that comment, I explained it, VERY CLEARLY. Only after it started cluttering up the for sale section, did i ask it to be MOVED to either the off topic section or humor section. You must have felt that I was making some sense and therefore deleted it.  Well now, you have a thread for you and your buddies to banter back and forth about how, anybody that has an opinion other than yours or a legit question, is gay, a pussy, etc. Not surprising, honestly. As I said before, you may not be the best representative of this site.  Twist the facts as you feel necessary to make yourself feel good.