HAHA! Topic deleted!

Thing I don't understand is, the guy said nothing but shit in his FS thread. Kept mentioning how this was the worst site he has ever been on etc then he posts this after he asked it to be deleted? I mean I don't get it, is he bi-polar?

can it be reposted? im interested in buying whatever he had forsale.

• Like 1

Thing I don't understand is, the guy said nothing but shit in his FS thread. Kept mentioning how this was the worst site he has ever been on etc then he posts this after he asked it to be deleted? I mean I don't get it, is he bi-polar?

can it be reposted? im interested in buying whatever he had forsale.

it dosnt matter if your interested or know someone who is interested, the cock sucker Steven will just keep deleting your shit anyhow

it dosnt matter if your interested or know someone who is interested, the cock sucker Steven will just keep deleting your shit anyhow

Cock sucker? Haha isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Fuck you... I had legit questions and interest and you deleted my posts... You should not be allowed to be a moderator, you abuse your power

BAHAHAHA. You're an idiot. You weren't interested in shit, all you were doing was cluttering up his thread. Go on over to knittinghq.com faggot.

Abuse power? I've deleted one post gay boy. I tell you what, you buy Cory's turbo and I will apologize to you. Until then stfu and go paint your nails.

How the fuck would you know what I am or am not interested in, or who I do or do not know that is looking for something like that??? You have no right to delete my post that is asking a price... I'm not going to lie, it kinda pissed me off...
  • Like 1

Lol all you did what clutter of dudes thread. You had ZERO intention of buying. He said the price he wanted and you continued to post useless shit even after I said to only post if you were interested. I deleted your dumbass comment to clean it up and you came back with another dumbass comment. All you were doing was making the ad a mess. Last I looked his turbo was still for sale.

The fuck kind of crack are you smoking? I asked a price, he didn't state a price so I said $1200? And he said he was thinking $1700 and I didn't say anything else until your faggot ass delet my posts and then yes, I told you to go fuck yourself and then you deleted that as well... So again go fuck yourself (wonder if you will delete this to?)

I can't find the post now since its not in my participated topics anymore... I was planning to keep an eye on it for my friend dillon because he is wanting to buy one and said to see if the guy came down any but being the piece of shit you are it's becoming difficult to do that

Fuck you... I had legit questions and interest and you deleted my posts... You should not be allowed to be a moderator, you abuse your power

Tell your bf Tyler to pull his brother Stevens mod power next time you are over blowing him.

lol sorry RJD haven't busted your chops in awhile.

Tell your bf Tyler to pull his brother Stevens mod power next time you are over blowing him.

lol sorry RJD haven't busted your chops in awhile.

thanks alot yamahaman lmao... But I am not going to continue to drag this out, I have said what I felt I needed to say and I am done with it unless he does this stupid shit again