So bought a trailer few questions or suggestions

Finch

So i picked up this trailer yesterday. just gonna use it to haul the bike and sleep in at the dunes. One thing i gotta do is put in some more tie down points there's only 4 one in each far corner. Should I just add some for rings or few people suggested running E-track. Which seems like a good idea? Also heat i was thinking just a generator and a electric heater or buddy propane heater i know they say their safe for indoor, but something about propane burning inside doesn't seem like to good of an idea.

20130309_101009_zpsada1b359.jpg

I used d-rings in my old trailer. I just put them throughout the trailer where I thought they would work best. They're simple and cheap.

As far as heat, running an electric heater off a generator seems pretty easy. Then you will have a generator to run an air compressor if you need one.

fuck-a-tent! ya cost of some rings are cheap the e track isnt to expensive and can move the tie down points every where just not sure if i like the idea of it sticking up throughout the trailer. Main concern for a generator was noise but more i thought about it fuckers are out riding around all night. So should bother anyone.

fuck-a-tent! ya cost of some rings are cheap the e track isnt to expensive and can move the tie down points every where just not sure if i like the idea of it sticking up throughout the trailer. Main concern for a generator was noise but more i thought about it fuckers are out riding around all night. So should bother anyone.

Honda makes some pretty quiet generators. Not sure on cost though.

I have E track. It's awesome. Unlimited tie down possibilities. Yes. it does stick up a bit. I ran 2 full length strips, 48" between the inside edges of the raised part. My plan is to put 3/8" plywood over the whole floor except where the E track is and then cover it with black and white checkered vinyl. It's going to take lots of router work on the plywood where it overlaps the E track flanges and bolts, but the end result will be a flat floor with recessed E track. I'll have to blow the sand out of the E track periodically, but no big deal.

Generator & a little milk-crate heater.  Take the time now and tear the walls down and put up some insulation before riding season starts.  On most of those enclosed trailers the interior of the wall is actually open to the bottom of the trailer, allowing wind and cold to get up in the walls.  Insulate everything and a little 1500watt generator and a little 800watt heater will keep it plenty toasty in there.  I did the trailer thing for a long time.  I built a frame up in the front of mine that held a queen size bed and it was up high enough you could drop the bars and drive two quads underneath the bed.  Mine was just a 7x14 and we could jam 4 bikes in there with gear and supplies.

-Jared