So bought a trailer few questions or suggestions

Finch

With E track on the sides, there are E track clips that you can get to slide a 2X4 into, going across the trailer. Then lay plywood on top of the boards and have a raised bed. If you put E track on the sides, it should be secured more securely than just with sheet metal or wood screws.

DSC01520.JPG

THIS IS AN AWESOME POST !!!!!

I never knew about those 2x4 E track fittings. That tidbit of info is a game changer for me. Thanks for posting this. That one little piece of info is going to do wonders for what I'm looking to do with a trailer.  :notworthy:  :clap:   :notworthy:  :clap:   :notworthy:  :clap:

THIS IS AN AWESOME POST !!!!!

I never knew about those 2x4 E track fittings. That tidbit of info is a game changer for me. Thanks for posting this. That one little piece of info is going to do wonders for what I'm looking to do with a trailer.  :notworthy:  :clap:   :notworthy:  :clap:   :notworthy:  :clap:

WHAT?!?! Something you didn't know? I'm speechless.........

With E track on the sides, there are E track clips that you can get to slide a 2X4 into, going across the trailer. Then lay plywood on top of the boards and have a raised bed. If you put E track on the sides, it should be secured more securely than just with sheet metal or wood screws.

DSC01520.JPG

I was gunna try an do something like this in my trailer, this is a good idea, I would also get a little work bench in there if you can, I have had to many times were I need a little work bench for a motor swap or something along those lines. As far as heat, put insulation in it and use a small generator and small electric heater, that's what we have done for the past couple years but been sleeping on blow up beds. Post some pictures up when you do some stuff, I always like looking at other guys setups.

You can safely install a catalytic heater in your enclosed, it does consume oxygen though. You must crack a ceiling vent and have a small side vent cracked. It will heat your trailer silently and up to one week off 5 gallons of LP. We install many of these in RV's at our service center and have never had any troubles or complaints. They are wall mounted and take up very little space and if run properly will last for as long as you own your trailer. Check out the Wave 6 by Olypian for your trailer. It is the size you will need. 

i would not use the rolls of 3 1/2 in thick insulation unless your walls are 2x4's smashing insulation down to fit in a smaller wall will defeat the purpose of it. take a panel off and see how thick the walls are. i would use the styrofoam.

Word.

Looks great, we modify these at our RV repair facility quite a lot. May I suggest you run some extra wiring in the ceiling for more lights and in the wall for any other light you may want later. You will thank yourself later for that.