Someone's laughing Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Kum ba ya, my Lord, Kum ba ya

Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya"

o wow please tell more what all did u have to do to set it up where did u get the setup  

i bought the setup up off a member on here. my motor is a 421 cub. with a lock up and drag springs its still hard to get the clutch to grab sometimes. heat is a  big issue even on alky im running over 200 degrees after a couple passes.

Dont forget all the mods that will be needed to make the bike get all the power to the ground. Dyno numbers are nice but putting it all down race after race is another. Overrides, lockup clutches etc. All fun stuff depending on your riding style.

me and a friend have a turbo bike we mess with....and im going to go ahead and tell you for an everyday rider this isnt going to be a good option....if your in the dunes and going to do some hill shooting or flat drags, or your just going to take it to the asphalt or sand drag strip its a fun thing to mess with....theres alot to them but its not as hard as everyone thinks...mainly staying on top of things, not looking over anything and not being upset about having to change some reeds, change a piston, change clutches, fix a broken tranny, and the list goes on....ours ran decent for its first year out, but has more in it.....for a good reliable setup for trail riding/duning all day ect, you absolutely dont want this setup....and if your only wanting to make 100hp you for sure dont want this setup....ours is a stock cylinder, stock carb, stock head, stock stroke crank setup and has a little nitrous, if it doesnt make 135 on motor/turbo  and 155-160 on spray i would be surprised....

when the banshee was designed originally to have around id guess 28 hp, its going to be impossible to make it have a reliable 100hp as thats roughly 2.5 times the intended power....BUT you can have a decently reliable stock cylinder around 80hp.....and decently reliable 4 mill cub around 90-100hp, that also has ALOT to do with who's dyno you stick the bike on.

im not sure what your riding is like bit if your everyday places to ride are anything like around here you would never want more than 65-70 hp as the rest would just simply be a waste....if your riding allows you to have that power, go with a 4 mill stock cylinder or 4 mill cub....id stay away from a 10mm as getting a crank if you have problems with yours will cost a good bit more than a decent 4 mill crank....yes you can get a cheap 10mm crank, but you get what you pay for....

it will also be hard at 100hp without a lockup to not just burn up a set of clutches everytime you go out, so lockup/lockout will be something to be considered, the list goes on if you want to make that kind of power and have places your riding that allows it...if i was building a trail bike and not an all out hillshooter, hill climber, or drag bike....id stick with a 4 mill stock cylinder, get currie motorsports or one of the site sponsors to build it for you as most of them can set you up with a great running 4 mill stock cylinder at minimal cost compared to a turbo bike, youll have plenty of power and have alot more fun not having to fix parts every outing.....

Hope this helps

Sure they do! Only 1 out of every 10-12 passes. So the trick is to make the good pass, then take it to the parking lot and launch it till its running consistantly shitty. Then you turn it off and save the next run for the track because it's about to hiccup and throw down the hammer!

LMFAO