race a 02 Polaris Predator 500 and win $1000

FasterThanU90

My friend is claiming ANY Banshee to take on his 02` Polaris Predator 500 for a race with $1000 on the line. The Predator has is all stock except a slip on FMF muffler. The race is 10 miles on a trail called "pipeline" in Mohave Valley, AZ. He will even give you a 2 minute head start. The trail is rugged desert consisting of rocks, woops, dirt, sand, and hills. He also offers to run his KX250 on the same trail and will give a 5 minute head start to the competitor for a prize of $5,000. Anyone up for the challenge?

Is he claiming his bikes are faster then a banshee or that is he overall a better rider then us guys that ride banshee's.

Sent using Tapatalk

My guess is that he KNOWS he is a better rider than all of his riding buddies (the OP). Without a doubt in my mind, a good rider on a predator 500 would walk all over an average rider on a built banshee.

Desert riding is where some banshees have really shined! Send out one of the Leager protrax, Lone star outlaw, Sundahl, or the twister LT bikes. Many desert riders have moved on the 4 strokes so all the tall seated desert banshees have been parted out long ago. I bet there is someone with a desert bike that could run with it though.

This desert race, does the challenger get to pre run the course?

In all honesty, any one who is a pro level rider and races the desert of of their back yard will definitely decimate the average banshee. But on the hills, dunes, gravel pits, drag races, and flat track TT races, good luck.

Props to your buddy if he is really as good as he says. A lot of my buddies out west are fucking desert rats. Riding the natural terrain has made them friggin stellar riders!

He is not a pro rider but a good rider. He claims that his bike will outrun ANY Banshee on that course. Sure you can pre run the course. This is an open race to any rider that thinks they can beat him on his Predator or KX250 on "Pipeline". There will be a 2min head start for a race against his Predator or  5 minute head start against his KX250. 

Yes, you have to be on a Banshee. I would race him if my bike was set up for that trail and I had $1000 to blow racing my friend. I know my stock suspension, drag pipes, extended swing arm wont allow me to run faster than 15 mph  I want to see a Banshee beat this Polaris Predator 500.