2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

i have a lot of fun.  no ass kissing involved.  not sure what the hell you other's do besides watch sports and sit in your clean a/c house?   i like to get out ride and have a good time with my friends.  dosent mean i'm bangn' them in the ass back behind your camper or sucking up to some dude?  WTF people??

i mean really>>??

I thought about going.........NOT!  Your Banshee Ass Quota Ride is just an excuse for you all to have a sausage fest. I'm sure many of you will be sucking on both ends of the Great Wannabe LocoHomo.

sounds like Matt ...  scared of the local bikes .... 

i have a lot of fun.  no ass kissing involved.  not sure what the hell you other's do besides watch sports and sit in your clean a/c house?   i like to get out ride and have a good time with my friends.  dosent mean i'm bangn' them in the ass back behind your camper or sucking up to some dude?  WTF people??

i mean really>>??

Cam, I was joking for the most part. Not that some ass kissing on LocoHomo doesn't happen. That was just hearsay & probably not true. LOL! As for going to a ride, I would if they would set up some type of timed race to go along with the ride. I like duning, but prefer the timed race thing. It takes most of the BS out of the process.

sounds like Matt ...  scared of the local bikes .... 

I'm flattered you take interest on what I can or can't do.

It's pretty simple, get out of your backyard sandbox playing with your Tonka Toys. Hit the road & take your junk to race whomever you wish. You must be scared to do that! I haven't raced in OK, but raced close to there. Raced in TX. & LA., where was you? Must have been scared, sucking on your mommas tit or occupied with your Tonka Toys.

You could have raced in Gilbert, LA. with us in 2012. It was no secret, but you are scared to be bitch slapped by some competition. Get out of your backyard & do something Boy. Then again you must be SRP or Passion's son.

We can make this pretty simple. Find a track about half way in between OK & NV. I have one in mind I've been wanting to race at. We'll both put our fat asses on, ,400 pro light, 2 out 3 or 3 out of 5 race & a wager. We could pick a time next year to make sure you can get permission from your mom. LocoHomo can hold the punk out money, $300 should cover most of the fuel cost. 

Cam, I was joking for the most part. Not that some ass kissing on LocoHomo doesn't happen. That was just hearsay & probably not true. LOL! As for going to a ride, I would if they would set up some type of timed race to go along with the ride. I like duning, but prefer the timed race thing. It takes most of the BS out of the process.

I'm flattered you take interest on what I can or can't do.

It's pretty simple, get out of your backyard sandbox playing with your Tonka Toys. Hit the road & take your junk to race whomever you wish. You must be scared to do that! I haven't raced in OK, but raced close to there. Raced in TX. & LA., where was you? Must have been scared, sucking on your mommas tit or occupied with your Tonka Toys.

You could have raced in Gilbert, LA. with us in 2012. It was no secret, but you are scared to be bitch slapped by some competition. Get out of your backyard & do something Boy. Then again you must be SRP or Passion's son.

We can make this pretty simple. Find a track about half way in between OK & NV. I have one in mind I've been wanting to race at. We'll both put our fat asses on, ,400 pro light, 2 out 3 or 3 out of 5 race & a wager. We could pick a time next year to make sure you can get permission from your mom. LocoHomo can hold the punk out money, $300 should cover most of the fuel cost. 

i cant take off of work, otherwise, the taxes i pay wouldnt pay for your unemployed lazy ass to play around in Tx and LA. you can think me later when your on your knees again

.....  BHQ sucks 

Edited by Colby

i cant take off of work, otherwise, the taxes i pay wouldnt pay for your unemployed lazy ass to play around in Tx and LA. you can think me later when your on your knees again

.....  BHQ sucks 

That's what I knew, scared little boy with a bunch of excuses. Someday you may grow up & compete with some competition, but I doubt it.

Eh, I am going to have fun, not run an organized timed event.

It sounds like we may set up some sort of thing where there are cones and a distance to determine a "king of the weekend" type thing.

No lights, lasers and shit for me.

This trip is my break from all that sitting around and waiting shit.

i am selling site 122.  i wont be able to get there early, so dont wanna pay for 4 nights for this site.  its a good spot, little bigger being at the end of the row.  $120

Really?  You think your gonna have any luck selling a site next to one a site that I have?  Lol!  That's fuckin hilarious!  You would have to pay someone to stay next to me.  I might take off the front of their truck!  Just ask Andy!  Just kidding.  I'll play nice, no fire bombs or "fountains" or any of that nonsense.  I promise!

SP