2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

I can make tanner a trophy too.. since he feels he probably can't compete with us and wont beable to win one for himself..   I'll make one for tanner that says "I tried"   lol

Why did you change your username? I dont like this at all. :pirate:

I'm thinking...

1. Best Looking Banshee

2. Furthest Distance Travelled

3. Best LT80 Moment

4. Drunkest Idiot

5. Fastest Banshee

I got #4 on lock down. I would consider myself a strong contender for a top three finish on #3.

Yea, Ryan may take that easily.

I am all for better/different award names.

Just post them up.

Use your knowledge to your advantage. Start a pool or a side bet on who takes what trophy. Think about it, betting against the odds that someone abuses freedom from the wife more than I do are slim to none. You never know, there could be a ringer that pays out big!

Well I guess I might need to bring the trx90 :)

Thats not even worth bringing for competition. Just being honest.

i say we impose a wiener tax.  if ur dick comes out in public view, you get fined

Don't make it weird... :drag:

How about if your dick comes out we beat your ass?

Have you ever tried to fight an out of complete control naked party animal? Although I haven't ever been in that situation, I'm willing to bet it would turn out to be a greater unforseen challenge. Sure it looks good on paper, but think about it, you really want to go to the ground with cock and balls flying at an incredible rate of panic? hahah

I promise not to jumpcock anyone that doesn't honestly earn one.

Me and my buddy are thinking about going. 8.5 hr drive from tx. Never been to the dunes i know we will need paddle tires wat else will we need? How much does it cost to camp out?

The camp we stay in is $30/ night with a 4 night minimum. The sites are 20'x70'.

How cold is it there around then?

It should be in the high 70s or low 80s I'm hoping.

Me and my buddy are thinking about going. 8.5 hr drive from tx. Never been to the dunes i know we will need paddle tires wat else will we need? How much does it cost to camp out?

LSPS sites are $30 like Tyler said.  State side is cheaper but you have to deal with the rangers and sheriffs, etc.  You can buy flags at the LSPS shop for $20 each.  $10 a day to ride per rider.  Beer is typically pretty spendy around there because they can charge what they want. 

Weather can do anything, it's central OK.  HQ weekend keeps moving closer to summer hoping for something warmer consitently (LOL).  All we can do is hope!

Should be a good turn out this year by the looks of things.

SP