2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

I wont go without my 5th wheel now..   last year everyone was freezeing.. I was nice and cozy..  This year will probably be 100*  and I'll be nice and cool.. 

Nah, She knows how it is.  She likes going to the races and partying at the end of the day.  She may change her mind on going since we leave for FL 2 weeks after I get back.

Me and some friends are coming but staying in a place called Deuces Wild campground. His uncle or somebody can get us a free cabin there and that's way better than dragging the fifth wheel and flatbed trailer across the state. Didn't get to meet very many of you guys last year. Will definitely come down and see you guys this time. Don't hate if I roll up on the LTR 4 poke. The banshee has bad luck and usually ends up getting towed off the dunes after the first day. Last year I blew the rear shock on the very first jump I hit and then rattled the bolts out of the front caliper.

LMS I don't drink much either. We can be the DD and referee.

Me and some friends are coming but staying in a place called Deuces Wild campground. His uncle or somebody can get us a free cabin there and that's way better than dragging the fifth wheel and flatbed trailer across the state. Didn't get to meet very many of you guys last year. Will definitely come down and see you guys this time. Don't hate if I roll up on the LTR 4 poke. The banshee has bad luck and usually ends up getting towed off the dunes after the first day. Last year I blew the rear shock on the very first jump I hit and then rattled the bolts out of the front caliper.

LMS I don't drink much either. We can be the DD and referee.

We don't use referees. "To the death..."