2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

Trying to put together a crew for this trip, if all works out it will be me plus 5-6

And ill be renting this to roll down in

http://rvrentalnj.com/Vehicle-Rentals/class_a/34ft_Harricane34B_Gas_Coach

should make for a sick road trip

Sweet ride! Y'all better pony up some cash for fuel. That bad boy will prolly average 4-5 mpg! Ouch!

Would be fun for sure though!

Honestly the comfort level is worth the coin for fuel- I personally would pay for all the fuel rather than making that trip in a pickup truck

For sure man!  I go in comfort, I'll be dragging my Road House down again.  Comfort is a must!

Cam, Could you do us a favor and "hang in" this time??  lmao

haha, kinda sad we have to actually request this.  even worse, we have to request this for more than one person.    :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

this trip is gonna be awesome.  i might be right in the middle of a move, but i've already decided this takes priority.  

• Like 1

haha, kinda sad we have to actually request this.  even worse, we have to request this for more than one person.    :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

this trip is gonna be awesome.  i might be right in the middle of a move, but i've already decided this takes priority.  

If I see any half naked dudes this trip, they're getting kicked square in the balls with my riding boots on.