2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

True story kids!  Ill be in Detroit, MI from Sept 15 - Sept 28.  I told Stephen he could stop by my house on the way down there and pick up the PonyXpress and break hearts all weekend.  I wont be there, but my bike should be.  On top of me being in Michigan for 2 weeks, I get married on the 6th of september.  Being as the past two HQ rides were scheduled for the first weekend in October and I have to request vacation a yr in advance, its hard for me to schedule stuff.  As I recall I was calling you when I had to send in my vacation requests to confirm dates and the response I got was "how the hell should I know, its a long way away".  PS, Tyler, I will own you.  haha!

True story kids!  Ill be in Detroit, MI from Sept 15 - Sept 28.  I told Stephen he could stop by my house on the way down there and pick up the PonyXpress and break hearts all weekend.  I wont be there, but my bike should be.  On top of me being in Michigan for 2 weeks, I get married on the 6th of september.  Being as the past two HQ rides were scheduled for the first weekend in October and I have to request vacation a yr in advance, its hard for me to schedule stuff.  As I recall I was calling you when I had to send in my vacation requests to confirm dates and the response I got was "how the hell should I know, its a long way away".  PS, Tyler, I will own you.  haha!

You're dumb.. Here are the dates for the last 3 BansheeHQ rides..

2010 - October 14-17 (third weekend)

2011 - October 6-9 (second weekend)

2012 - October 4-7 (first weekend)

One time we've had the BansheeHQ ride the first weekend of October and if you notice the pattern, you were wrong anyway.. OWNED motherfucker.

Ya, sorry about the the whole jumpcock thing. Shit got a little out of hand after spurdy gave me some of that shit he called peach brandy. we decided it was probably meth he pumped out of a barrel. That shit was horrible and shouldn't be allowed on this trip. Cam managed to hang in there the first night... well,, pretty much. If Dammit Bob and JD don't make it down, it simply wont be the same. WTF are me and Tyrone supposed to do to pass the time if we don't have our brown brothers from the north to help with all the shennanigans? We need the HMIC to step in and get this problem resolved. If she really loves you JD, she'll understand that the wind and shitty weather down there are things you simply can't control. If she doesn't like it, she can go back to the tent and wait till your done.

Ya, sorry about the the whole jumpcock thing. Shit got a little out of hand after spurdy gave me some of that shit he called peach brandy. we decided it was probably meth he pumped out of a barrel. That shit was horrible and shouldn't be allowed on this trip. Cam managed to hang in there the first night... well,, pretty much. If Dammit Bob and JD don't make it down, it simply wont be the same. WTF are me and Tyrone supposed to do to pass the time if we don't have our brown brothers from the north to help with all the shennanigans? We need the HMIC to step in and get this problem resolved. If she really loves you JD, she'll understand that the wind and shitty weather down there are things you simply can't control. If she doesn't like it, she can go back to the tent and wait till your done.

Oh, there will be spring water.  you can count on that.  If you can't hang with the hounds, stay on the porch with the pups!  Hehehe!  And you should forget your ancient art of jump cocking.  Somebody is liable to jump cock the red off your neck!

SP

Look here my southern brother... I for sure am not making it, but dammit bob still may... You guys need to come up to MI sometime so we can raise hell on the trail system in Baldwin, MI... My bachelor party is in August up there I hope u can make it... No jump-cocking tho....

God damn I will miss this trip but it will only make 2014 even better... Maybe give me enough time to save for an RV rental. lol.

Is it bad that I look forward to camp with the missourians moreso than riding on this HQ trip?

BLACK JESUS