2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

I'm planning on coming, we are only about 6 hours away. Will it be worthwhile to bring my grizzly 700 for the wife to ride around while I'm playing. I need to start looking at hotels, my wife doesn't stay in budget rooms. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You're going to have to go to Woodward,Ok to even get close to non "budget" room.

Im going to try and head up this year. Looks to only be 550 miles is all. Are there any restrictions IE fire pits, glass bottles ect.? TON! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the sites have fire rings located @ them, there is no Glass bottle allowed and dont let any of the cops see ya with any liqure IE Crown, Jack, ect.

Im going to try and head up this year. Looks to only be 550 miles is all. Are there any restrictions IE fire pits, glass bottles ect.? TON! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staying up on the hill in the LSPS sites will alleviate a ton of problems. Yes, you can still get in trouble, but the fuck face park rangers don't drive by 100 times an hour looking for a reason to bust you.

We got stopped 3 times at Snakehunt for no reason. When the rangers realized we weren't doing anything wrong, they became aggressive and started acting like even bigger fuck faces.

If you're smart about it and don't act like a total dumbass, you will be fine.

Damn this ride is scheduled on the same weekend that I have to leave to go back to work.......Dunno if I'll make it this year......Could show up early and leave on Saturday I guess.  I'll just have to see as time gets closer to the ride.

What day do you have to go back to work? I plan to be there Wednesday night. You should be able to get some riding/hangin out in..

What day do you have to go back to work? I plan to be there Wednesday night. You should be able to get some riding/hangin out in..

I normally fly out on Sundays or Mondays, but like this past time I flew on a Friday but thats not normal.  Just fell that way under the circumstances.  I'll make a Monday to Saturday reservation and see what happens....I wont know for sure until time gets closer.