Builders Race

srp

i see im just wondering if the pipes are so bad ass why is everyone not running them. did rdz dyno a set of this pipes if not he should

Ya he did, the only in frames we had to compare them to were my cpi's and the snipers made 6hp over the cpis. That was inframe to inframe pipes.

Can i ask what motor this comparison was done on?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is dead! It is well known by now that no matter what SRP will just come un here talk mad shit never answer the questions that are ask of him and never actually show up to a race unless it is in his back yard and even then his shit will just be broke when he unloads it out of the trailer. It ireally is to bad I am sure Passion can build a motor but FUCK Gary has people skills of a snake! Sounds like to me the Wilcard invational is going to be where all the real builders are going to be and the real racing will happen! I am sure we will not be seeing Passion racing at that event!

But, you always have the n2otoofast4u SRP HERE'S YOUR CHANCE......DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT SRP thread.

Looks like it will be both of them doing some keyboard racing for what it's worth.

Nothing says "everyone post in here" like telling everyone to not post there LOL

Fuk it I'm calling out

longWINDEDSHITYJOHN400wordsorless

I will have a buddy drop me, my ride, toolbox, 2 sets of carbs, and 3 sets of tires via Chinook helocopper to the BHQ ride.

Thanks for the drunkin PM on how to properly reply to a thread.

I'm new to trying to help people, modifing things, and intraweb forums.

This race will happen after all the others.

Fuk it I'm calling out

longWINDEDSHITYJOHN400wordsorless

I will have a buddy drop me, my ride, toolbox, 2 sets of carbs, and 3 sets of tires via Chinook helocopper to the BHQ ride.

Thanks for the drunkin PM on how to properly reply to a thread.

I'm new to trying to help people, modifing things, and intraweb forums.

This race will happen after all the others.

Ha ha ha...  F'in Paulie B., Hurricane Hanna style in the house.   LOL.

I'd be happy to give my Sniper pipes (Again, OOF pipes with removable/adjustable stinger tubes) to Joe2002 if wants to bring them to RDZ to dyno.

However, a small motor (400cc or less) is not what they were designed for, they were made for the 4 to 10 mil cub.

I would ONLY give them to Joe to take to RDZ's dyno and with stipulations between Joe and myself. 

And it has NOTHING to do with not posting results, etc...I'm all fine with that.

Joe, if you're up for it, hit me up.