crashes at the coalhills :)

lms1977

Looks like lms had to jump out the way. Then old mate had to back off and meet his doom.

you can clearly see he does not back off for me which is why I jumped he wanted to make the hill but just drifted too far he should be about 5 feet over when he tops the hill thats where we all were when we did it earlier he just has to hit the lip too hard I guess.

watch the video starting at about 4:40 to see his last two attempts

• Like 1

Looks like lms had to jump out the way. Then old mate had to back off and meet his doom.

Well regardless of how the video looked to you or others, you have no idea how the group of guys are that we ride with! Anymone of us would risk our bodies to try and save anothers quad, we just dont alway get lucky! Also anyone of us while climbing would have no problem running someone over at the top of the hill if they are in the way! Sometimes ya make it, somethings ya dont! Those wall hills are a do or die at the top!

• 2 months later...

to me it seems that the guys who crashed in the videos... if they stayed on the part that they were suppose to they would not of crashed. i know mike (ims) and jeff (specialblend) are good guys and would of def helped if they could

Mike(LMS) and Jeff(special06shee)

I fixed it for ya Brett!! Hahaha! Yeh our group are all like brothers!! We'd do just about anything to try and help one another out! Its just sometimes there is nothing ya can do, no matter how or what the videos look like!! On a side note.. The climbing season is coming up quick!! Any of the hq member that are interested in coming up to PA your all more then welcome!!

• 2 years later...

this was the first one my brother in law Bruce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqYJJ7i-us&feature=g-subs

this was the second one he is 57 yrs old and drives 5 hours to climb with us he lives to climb rides like a mofo and will attempt anything!! to bad this time he broke 3 ribs collapsed a lung and shattered his scapula and will need surgery :(

he drove himself home to ohio 5hr away and went to hospital he is a tough OLD guy

sorry my gopro way pointing way to high video dont really start till 28 sec in and watch thru or skip thru you see me dragging him off the hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNAlH5xjtA

I would get SO depressed riding around such bleak environments! I like my scenery while riding haha.