Smart carb

crash&burn

• 2 weeks later...

So, anyone get one of these in yet, love the idea of them., thinking of ordering a cast one for mine, but I don't know which to try, I have a 35 pwk on it now, it has the trinity intake, trinity high compression head, trinity mx pro porting, and t5 pipes.

I think a 36 would do fine but do you guys think I could get more out of a 38? My old 250r had a 38 pwk and it was 100 cc less and worked fine. I'm just not sure on whats best,. what do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, yea I see most here don't like a single carb. Especially trinity's , but I did put a pre order on a 36mm cast version, and bought one of them modified exciter intakes. Should turn out pretty good I'd think. Would like to pick up some decent Paul turner pipes too,, can't wait to try it out..

Lol, yea I see most here don't like a single carb. Especially trinity's , but I did put a pre order on a 36mm cast version, and bought one of them modified exciter intakes. Should turn out pretty good I'd think. Would like to pick up some decent Paul turner pipes too,, can't wait to try it out..

You will be stoked with the 36mm on there. If you get in to a lot of modding though the 38 would be the hot ticket.

There is a nob you turn a few clicks in either direction for initial tuning but temp and elevation is automatically compensated for to a large extent.

The pre-order release date was pushed back from the first by the supplier. They will announce on the 16'th when the new shipping date is.

They announced that they have the 38mm in and are going to assemble them, test them, and if all is good, ship them, but they have not said anything about the 36mm yet. And that kind of pissis me off,, 380 some odd dollars ,, I'd expect a little better response from them,, tried emailing them, nothing back yet, so i just emailed them again,,, Mabey I should of just bit the bullet and got the billit one,, Damn..

That's the idea, with the pre-order program.. Pay yourself into the line basically...lol,, hopefully here something about it this week, otherwise I think I'll just try and pay the extra for the billit one, they're already sending them out...

Well, they emailed me today,

"The cast 36mm release date has not yet been released. We are still

waiting to see where the 38mm cast is first"

So I guess the wait continues,, messed around withe my pwk today, and I think it'll be fine till the 36 cast is complete. Was hopin to have it for my trip to little Sahara , but ohh well.I can manage.