Buyer / Seller Disputes. Seems to be a lot more than normal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could think of a solution I would throw it out here. That's why I started this thread to do some brainstorming. Tyler I knew you where going to luv me for it. It's not only the fucked up sellers, but we have cocksuckers that are buying (scamming) and fucking up our paypal accounts. Unless I know you, I'll buy new parts. As far as selling, craigslist, friends or keep it.

Or, I can choose if someone has enough post or has been a premium member long enough and as good feedback before I sell to them.

Maybe that would be a good way to help weed the douche bag buyer out, require them to be a premium member before we do a transaction with them. At least we knew they paid a little to fuck us.

Buy from reputable sources. Steer clear of the " this is my first post, bt it's in the for sale section" type of guys. I have never been burned on here. Even when something wasn't quite right I confided in the seller about a possible issue and we agreed to have a knowledgable third party inspect the goods and was immediately given my money back. I would even buy from him again(alcohalbanshee)

I buy mainly from known members. As for selling shit ill put it on ebay if i want to sell shit. I am sick of trying to hook people up with great deals that include shipping priority and getting a pm back that says "is that the lowest you will go". Yea motherfucker it is. If i gotta spend my time to send you 20 fuckin bucks worth of shit on my dime to help you out then ask your parents for an advance on your fucking allowance and man the fuck up.

And when you send shit out take some time away from the fucking crackpipe or pocket pussy and pack the shit properly. The carrier i got from sprinklerman was way overpacked. Why? Because he actually gave a shit.