Buyer / Seller Disputes. Seems to be a lot more than normal

True but if they using this site to buy & sell on what would it hurt to donate to a site that's going to give you a better choice of seller's & buyers with good honest rep.?

Here's my example on that one...  Planet Sand went to a paid membership program only.  People paid, people got scammed.  Nothing changed other than the member count.

While I realize BHQ is nothing like PS, the theory and quite a few of the members are the same.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if I was being supported by the government I'd be kissing his ass too.

I don't know if to congraulate you for making more than $250,000 or not. I know I don't make a 1/4 of $250,000. Anyway you or I can't change who is (OUR) president. oh well carry on.................

Edited by 252wheelieking

Here's my example on that one...  Planet Sand went to a paid membership program only.  People paid, people got scammed.  Nothing changed other than the member count.

While I realize BHQ is nothing like PS, the theory and quite a few of the members are the same.

True, that makes alot of sense...im just trying to help come up with a solution to slow down the scum bags. Like a republician above^^ said earlier, if it was supporting me I guess I would kiss the supporters ass. Ok in any decision made for the better it will hurt some people but help alot of people also. There is no way to please everybody, so at least hope that the decision can be made to at least block scum bags more...it will just take more effort or a reputable party to vouch for an unknown buyer or seller. Sorry it will hurt the innocent people without the proper qualities but at least it will cut down the scamming.

I like you 252 but Obama is a idiot and most people that voted for him are also. Lets see what you think about him when nobody but the criminals have guns and healthcare and the economy is even shittier than it is now and we can't afford gas to drive to work let alone ride a banshee.

Thanks volfan your cool too, but if you look at it like that you can't blame OBAMA. Our economy has been fucked up before OBAMA ever became president. Think back when you was young & gas was $.99 a gallon compared to today's gas prices for example. Prices have been going up on everything long before OBAMA was president. It's is obvious that prices are going to rise on everything reguardless of who is president. Welfare/healthcare has been giving out long before OBAMA. If we are going to blame somebody it is GEORGE BUSH that fucked our economy up for 8 years & left OBAMA the headache to deal with. There isn't a HUMAN alive that can make this economy that we are in today back like it was in the 90's. I don't care who became president, it will take more than OBAMA & TWO TERMS to fix up OUR MESS.... JMHO

Nothing is going to change. Premium for sale is pointless.

Just trying to come up with a better way to buy & sell without getting scam. I already made my mind up that I'm not dealing with any new people unless they are vouched for.

Brudda...I'm not talking you down.  Trust me...I wish as much as you did there was a way..and I do like a premium idea.

But I just don't think it can pan out.

Cheaters and liars are going to do just that.  If that means they have to pay 20, 30, 40 to cheat someone, they will.

They can easily more than make that up in one butt fucking....

I got taken for $50...as I said.  Not a big deal to me, it was the point.

My friends on the forums know me.  If they'll vouch for someone, good enough for me.  I'm active on the forums...ok, i'm a post whore. But if a friend wants to sell something and they don't have a lot of posts, and I personally know them, I'll always vouch for them.

I've even financially guaranteed a few sales....if you aren't happy, I'll personally buy it from you, face value, no questions asked.

Our crew in MI is tight.  It's a family.  We trade parts, services, money, etc.  One guy can make the metal, one guy can weld it, one can polish it, one can powder coat it...and so on and so forth. 

I'm with you, I wish I had a magic answer just like you do.  I just can't see it happening....  Tyler's been on the forums as long as me, if not longer.  He's seen plenty of people come and go....as many of us old timers have.  But some things never change...

Bush's war on terrorism hurt the economy but I supported going after those mofos that were responsible for 911 so it is what it is. The economy has taken a huge nosedive since Obama has taken over though and that can't he blamed on bush. Neither can the gas prices that have skyrocketed.

We can go back and forth all day on this but its already covered in another thread so ill quit screwing this thread up.

As far as the scamming issue, either buy from a sponsor or a reputable member. There is a feedback section for a reason.

Brudda...I'm not talking you down.  Trust me...I wish as much as you did there was a way..and I do like a premium idea.

But I just don't think it can pan out.

Cheaters and liars are going to do just that.  If that means they have to pay 20, 30, 40 to cheat someone, they will.

They can easily more than make that up in one butt fucking....

I got taken for $50...as I said.  Not a big deal to me, it was the point.

My friends on the forums know me.  If they'll vouch for someone, good enough for me.  I'm active on the forums...ok, i'm a post whore. But if a friend wants to sell something and they don't have a lot of posts, and I personally know them, I'll always vouch for them.

I've even financially guaranteed a few sales....if you aren't happy, I'll personally buy it from you, face value, no questions asked.

Our crew in MI is tight.  It's a family.  We trade parts, services, money, etc.  One guy can make the metal, one guy can weld it, one can polish it, one can powder coat it...and so on and so forth. 

I'm with you, I wish I had a magic answer just like you do.  I just can't see it happening....  Tyler's been on the forums as long as me, if not longer.  He's seen plenty of people come and go....as many of us old timers have.  But some things never change...

Well guess your right....thanks for the info tho....Need more crews like yours around.

Bush's war on terrorism hurt the economy but I supported going after those mofos that were responsible for 911 so it is what it is. The economy has taken a huge nosedive since Obama has taken over though and that can't he blamed on bush. Neither can the gas prices that have skyrocketed.

We can go back and forth all day on this but its already covered in another thread so ill quit screwing this thread up.

As far as the scamming issue, either buy from a sponsor or a reputable member. There is a feedback section for a reason.

I agree that we should just leave the politics alone because it's never going to get anywhere. I also agree on buying from site sponsors & reputable members only.