should i run yamahalube ?

k&nshee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was that really all one sentence?  My head is still spinning.  I thought he said he gained .3 seconds down the track but then it rolled right into something about bel ray working better and then into another thought regarding something about rider ability and trying blah blah blah.  My mind was out of breath before I got through the intire thing!

SP

Bel ray full syntedict racing 2 stroke oil 40;1 also picked up 3 tenths of a sec with this stuff was using slicone pro comp2 bel ray worked better for me all around but its all up 2 the rider and wut u wanna try and run different bikes run better on different oils

QUIT POSTING

Bel ray full syntedict racing 2 stroke oil 40;1 also picked up 3 tenths of a sec with this stuff was using slicone pro comp2 bel ray worked better for me all around but its all up 2 the rider and wut u wanna try and run different bikes run better on different oils

I can see that happening if you mix Yamalube at 24:1 , then switch to Belray and mix it at 40:1 hahaha!!

Bottom line u hate all u guys want I know wut I like 2 run and wut ive done 2 my banshee ran all kinds of oils and like bel ray the best

Translates to:

He doesn't like us, uses bel-ray and thinks gummy bears are delicious.

Gummy bear part was added by me because my translation needed something random to keep the sentence structure similar to op.