Im fat and I race xc exclusively. Suggestions?

Trukstop

Your best bet is to find some used front shocks set up for your weight. Elka, Axis, Fox, etc.

You can send the rear off to Matt @ So Cal Suspension and it can be freshened up for your weight. You might send him a PM on here to see what he charges. Screen name = MattSCSS.

Your best bet is to find some used front shocks set up for your weight. Elka, Axis, Fox, etc.

You can send the rear off to Matt @ So Cal Suspension and it can be freshened up for your weight. You might send him a PM on here to see what he charges. Screen name = MattSCSS.

I think it's like $120, I looked into that option

Dude......keep rockin that shit. I love my -2" but it may or may not work for you. It ussually works for traction and balancing out the weight distribution so its more centraly located. You may not need the help on that. I mean that with the utmost respect.

+2 a arms and a good set of shocks set up for your weight and riding style will definitely help. Go with 4+1 offset wheels to further help handling and reduce bump steer. A shorter swingarm will also help it turn which banshee's do not like to do. Anti-vibe steering stem and a steering stabilizer and Fasst Flexx bars will also help with fatigue and riding faster longer. I've been racing a 250r for the past few years but I'm getting ready to build a purpose built xc/gncc banshee because you never see them at harescrambles and xc races. Congrats on the 2nd place in points in your class.