iphone5

lms1977

Where do you get this crap from? Untethered jailbreak for ios7 just came out last week.

Do you have a safe link for this? I'd like a jailbreak I could take off at will.

Would it still be trackable on the ipad/iPhone if I were to remove it? For instance, if it broke under warranty.

No, I have broke two jailbroken iPhones. I sent both back no questions asked. I actually sent one back that I had a a orange aftermarket back on it no questions asked. I highly doubt they pay people to check over the thousands of phones they get back a day.

What the fuck is a "jail broken" phone

Its pretty much modding the phone to where 3rd party apps work on the phone but it ruins your warranty and slows your phone down. Androids have something similar called "rooting" but most people stay with stock Android because it already allows you to use 3rd party apps without ruining the warranty or modding the phone.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Edited by ETR174

Jailbreaking doesn't slow anything down. It only removes Apple's restrictions. Downloading a bunch of sketchy apps will slow it down.

Every person I know that has jail broken their phone has had issues. They always end up having to restore it.

My cousin tried getting me to jail break mine and I said fuck that. I just don't need the extra BS.

I don't know of a single person who has ever had a problem with a jailbroken iPhone.

I have. I've heard of people having tons of problems in general. My sisters iPhone 4's power button doesn't work now and she did nothing to it. We are taking it to Sprint soon. Which reminds me, does anyone know how long Apple's warranty is and if it covers the power button? The phone has never been jail broken, back cover is cracked a little. Other then that, its all stock.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk