Chariot Performance Integrity

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a impellers and intake and had to come back and order new bigger boots for bigger carbs .. Had the stuff to me quick and reasonable price .. with that intake and 35 I didn't have to run any spacer like with some other intake to clear the clutch linkage ..great product and never had any issue with service

I have had and continue to buy chariot products. From a machinist the products fit very well and hold up great!

current products include....

Head

intakes

reeds

stator cover with bearing support

chain tensioner

some of these on more than one bike.

Keep the good stuff coming.

Chris

Owner

WheelmanChassis

Ha no way in hell he will post on here... Everybody would tell him to go fuck himself with a sandy dick. I hope he does though. The recent pipe threads have died down quite a bit, so we need somebody to pick on and he sounds like the perfect candidate. i have several of Chariots products and they kick ass, fast shipping good prices. Just cant beat it. :cheers:

Top notch products in every aspect. I buy and refer anyone looking for billet banshee parts to you. Ebay is a joke sometimes and it really pisses me off. Funny thing is he can leave you negative feedback and you cant do anything about it! I have had 3 cases dealing with ignorant fools over the past year. Its just a shame. Good luck Jerry and I hope he tries to make a thread. lol

Jerry is one of my good friends,I know this guy is a joker...Jerry will make sure the buyer is happy with any parts he makes..Great guy to deal with as BHQ people know...I use,sell and sometimes make his parts.

Thanks jerry for all the great banshee parts

No worries Jerry. Some of HQ's longest & finest members have spoken here on your behalf.

Over the years I've purchased most every item you offer and have always been 110% satisfied with every aspect of the products and business practices.

The customer in question totally lost my respect when he threatened a bad HQ review... Childish blackmail attempt to get the stuff for free.

Considering the length of time thats passed, your request for him to cover shipping seems very reasonable to me.

Always going to be that one asshole who thinks he's entitled to something for free or thinks he can work the system. 6 Months is ridiculous and at that point falls entirely on him for waiting so long to inspect the part, although, as mentioned I don't believe for a second the o-rings were even missing.

I also have several Chariot parts on my bikes and they're all top notch, quick shipping, and perform. Can't ask for better than that. beer.gif

Here are the questions.

1) Do I stand my my product?

2) Do I correct mistakes in orders?

3) Do I treat customers with respect in communications?

Situation is: An ebay buyer sends an email and states that he not too long ago buys a crossover intake from me yet I did not send the orings. I first consider that my employee who ships stuff made a mistake and replied that I would send the orings at my expense. This is not a big deal and i do this every now and then even if I believe they just want an extra set etc. Upon looking up the address I had to go 6 months back to find the sale. Now it appears that not too long ago is TOO long ago. I politely reply that since it has been 6 months I would need to have the shipping covered only. The reply was that I would not get a good review on the HQ and he would not buy any more of my products. He also states it was my screw up. Based on the reply alone I know he was just trying to get an extra set of orings from me.

If he had asked for that I would have likely given them to him with free shipping (first class not priority) and thanked him for his business. That is good business!!

This rant is probably not good business but every now and then you have to do what feels right!

I have a no questions asked return policy and extend it way beyond a normal time frame. Usually when something is returned (not very often) it has to be sold as blemished or dinged up because poor shipping back. I don't even complain about that because it good business.

Since he has decided to bash my product or service on here I thought a pre-emptive strike would be appropriate.

Thanks

Jerry

Funny no matter how hard you bend over backwards, someone will not be pleased until you jump through your ass for them and pay them to use your product with free stuff for life. I know alot of people who sill just never be satisfie no matter what you do or how fast you do it, even if they are the one who messes something up or its their fault,. some just gotta show their ass no matter what.