wcr override

Bkm2006

I dont know if im jumping the gun here , but here it goes. I decided to go with Wcr racing , for a 1-5 n duneable override. So monday of last week i called and ordered one. Seemed cool over the phone and answered all my ?s so i used my cc and ordered one. greg told me 350.00 shipped i agreed, then as i was telling him my address he told me he had an 1-5 n down already on the shelf and he would discount me to 325.00 ! im thinking awesome :headbang: ... Welp i was told override would arrive friday/ sat... cool! friday , then sat arrived no override. I figured it got held up by postal service so i called sat afternoon and left greg a message asking for the tracking number or shipping number. No call back, so now its monday no override and no phone call. Ive called him all day today and no answer or returned call. Im thining of calling my cc company and canceling payment, and ordering threw someone else. but ill give greg till thursday to come threw. ill let everyone know what comes of it. :wacko: o and to top it off checked my cc online and he charged me the 350.00 not the discounted 325.00 he told me..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call Kevin at herrjugs racing . I ordered mine on Monday got a week later. I'm in Canada so that is super quick. The tranny is on it's 3rd year and still going strong.

Ill be doing something if this doesn't get resolved by thursday. I need this bike back up and running

I wouldn't be waiting..............

Greg runs a great tool machine....but he's not the strongest technician when it comes to a postal scale.

I can't bash his quality of product....but his shipping department is a whole nother story.

Squeaky wheel get's the grease.

hmmmm

if you have the trans in your hand how hard is it to wrap it up, put it in a flate rate box and schedule a pickup you can do it on your stinking phone now too.

no excuse. unless he was in an accident on the way to drop it off for shipping..

hmmmm

if you have the trans in your hand how hard is it to wrap it up, put it in a flate rate box and schedule a pickup you can do it on your stinking phone now too.

no excuse. unless he was in an accident on the way to drop it off for shipping..

yeah because you of all ppl have never done some shady shit :rolleyes:

hmmmm

unless he was in an accident on the way to drop it off for shipping..

Yep heard that one before. Kids truck got totaled....had to take packages to the post office in the race car......lost box under seat of truck.....will ship by Friday......oops by next friday....oops NEXT friday....almost done with it now....Poor dogs got Cancer....found it sitting at the post office and they never called to let me know it was still there......big storm...no power for 3 days.....this phone system just doesn't work.....I don't listen to messages because it's just 30 people hanging up and it takes me 1/2 hour every day to go thru them.....

My experience with WCR http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153436

No doubt Greg can do a good tranny, but running the logistics of a business and customer service are definitely not his strong points. I think he should stick to the machine shop and hire a shop hand to take the calls and work the shipping table and maybe his business will take off the way he intended. Long story short, you will probably get your tranny, but it will take a while and you will get no price cut. If you do it will require an angry phone call. Move on, use some one else next time.