wcr override

Bkm2006

My experience with WCR http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153436

No doubt Greg can do a good tranny, but running the logistics of a business and customer service are definitely not his strong points. I think he should stick to the machine shop and hire a shop hand to take the calls and work the shipping table and maybe his business will take off the way he intended. Long story short, you will probably get your tranny, but it will take a while and you will get no price cut. If you do it will require an angry phone call. Move on, use some one else next time.

Well I don't know about not getting a price cut...............I got a free Pro Mod and a free Duneable override. :headbang:

So like I said....He cuts a great tranny and is a great guy. But he's weary of letting some low paid shop helper have access to peoples credit cards to take payment and handle shipping, so his wife has done it in the past and that was a BIG issue for a long time. Now they moved and Greg was going to take the whole tiger by the tail...but doing it all can burn out your brain. You work all day and next thing you know it's time to ship stuff and you never got it boxed up.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bkm, if you need ot fast then No Limit Powersports usually has em in whatever configuration you want, as does HJR it sounds. Andy at No Limit should be able to have one to KC in 2 days. I was sorry to see you had left thunder valley the other day before I really got to BS with ya much.

Seems no one had overrides herr jugs was fresh out and had a 2 week turn around and andy was out also. I ended up going with redline. Sounded like a nice guy on the phone, and quick turn around hes only talking a week. Chase refunded me my coin Greg shafted me on, still never got a phone call or email I must of called and left 6 messages. Stay away from wcr!! Or at least pay with a credit card if you do take the gamble

Seems no one had overrides herr jugs was fresh out and had a 2 week turn around and andy was out also. I ended up going with redline. Sounded like a nice guy on the phone, and quick turn around hes only talking a week. Chase refunded me my coin Greg shafted me on, still never got a phone call or email I must of called and left 6 messages. Stay away from wcr!! Or at least pay with a credit card if you do take the gamble

just make sure you send greg the trans back with his shipping cost when you get it. he is a one man band and probably wont notice the charge back right away. just assuming he already shipped it.

just make sure you send greg the trans back with his shipping cost when you get it. he is a one man band and probably wont notice the charge back right away. just assuming he already shipped it.

I'll tell you what. I'll ship his trans back to him and you can refund the shipping!! It's like 10 or 15 bucks it's not the money, it's the fact that I can't get in contact with him and he's a week late on delivery of my override. He can have his override but in no way shape or forum will I "refund" him his shipping cost for his screw up, simple as that

"Return to sender" C.O.D.

You can't go wrong dealing with Cameron at Redline. :headbang:

Fastest turn around time I've ever dealt with! :cheers:

Yes as did I finally receive a phone call and a big falling out, believe what you want. But I have called him and left messages with no returned phone call. His trans will be back in the mail going his way tomorrow if I even receive it.

why would i make these things up? :confused: ! i did my part! i paid the cash he just didnt follow threw with his. i wanted the override ! he was also cheaper then redline! but i just never receive any phone calls nor response to an email so I went somewhere else! override was suppose to be here friday-sat of last week! its now wens of the following week and im just now getting a phone call? wtf :shootself: ! and the only reason i got one is because for some reason he answers phelp's calls? delivery IF the trans even shows up tomorrow would make the override a week late with no communication what so ever! ive made my point im done with this! ill be back riding in a couple weeks with a redline override :headbang:

i just spent another 50 minutes on the phone with him. he admitted the trans didn't go out when he said it would and he admitted that he forgot to only charge 325. he also said a lot of other things, also mentioning coming on here and clearing some things up if need be.

point is you jumped the gun and started slinging shit before you cleared things up with greg. he answered my call way after business hours so you want me to believe he never called you back? or you never spoke to anyone? he said he would gladly send his phone records over as well so you're not proving anything by posting those phone pic's

i will def check you off my sell to list if you're this big of a pain to deal with. this isnt a fairytale story and mermaids are not real no matter what discovery says. humans make mistakes, but the ones that make those mistakes don't look nearly as sad as someone online bashing over something so simple deal as this.

a 39 second and 45 second call is not nearly long enough to leave a message. you call me and don't leave one i doubt i just call you back.