wcr override

Bkm2006

Bottom line! I didn't receive the product I paid for. Nor did I receive communication on his part. Maybe it was some kind of freak misunderstanding. But It doesn't look good on his part. His trans will be shipped back to him soon as I receive it and I'll post picture of shipping receipt to please you phelps.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wont please me. what will please me is you admitting you jumped the gun, you didn't leave a message, you talked to his wife on monday and you tried cancelling a payment on something that was either on it's way or would be. what would please me is if you told the ppl here the whole story not just the one that makes you look like the victim.

I did leave him and his wife a voicemail! And email! So what I'm suppose to just leave my money In limbo and wait on my product that may or may not come? I didn't receive my product by the date he promised and I gave it till today to cancel payment. He will receive his trans Back and I'll receive my money. He's a 100.00 dollars cheaper then redline. I wanted his trans! Just never received a call back nor email so I figured I was out on my money. And as for you phelps, your talking out your ass and don't have a clue what your talking about. Call Andy at no limit! Call any builder see what they have to say about wcr! Out of Andy"s mouth today when I called him to ask if he had any trans! Andy told me Greg has had a couple trans of his for 6 months now! And that Greg owes him around 1000.00... Now I'm just going off what Andy told me, I don't know this first hand. I was just trying to tell everyone about my experience with Greg.

Well maybe he did jump the gun. However he was quoted a price and over charged because Greg forgot? He was quoted shipping specifics that were not met and not due to the postal service. Greg no doubt cuts a great tranny and has pioneered some things that many said couldn't be done. But the fact is he is a machinist/builder, not a fucking business man. I waited months before I finally gave up, so I guess I jumped the gun? Greg does have a habit of avoiding customers when there is a problem and it is something that needs to be addressed or he will eventually be getting his dinner from the soup kitchen. Phelps, I get that you have a good repor with him, but the fact is a mans word holds as much weight as the product they offer. So it's 50/50, and if you only score 50% on a test, that is a failure. I don't hate the guy, but there are other guys that you can pay for a great product, and SERVICE. So if he wanted to hop on hq and make a public apology for his lack luster habbits and make damn sure his shitty defensive attitude was put away when there is a problem, I would be more then happy to recommend his service. The thing is, my negative experience wasn't his first and BKM's probably won't be the last. I hope I'm wrong, but............ Any time there is a problem with some one like say, Jeff at fast, you simply make the call and say blah blah. The response is always "I will take care of it" and it gets taken care of. You call Greg with a problem and get a story, excuse, maybe even a lie, and it still doesn't get taken care of. I waited months for my shit. I sort of wish I made it public right away, maybe it would of been taken care of in weeks instead.

he sent me his phone log but i wont post it here due to it having others info on it. he is going to send me a copy of the verizon log just to prove nothing was altered. you paid last wed and today was 1 week. you jumped the gun. the phone record shows you called him and he missed it, then he returned your call but you didn't answer then his wife called and got a hold of you. you spoke with her on Monday of this week. just be real man. you spoke to them this Monday. they assured you it was now on it's way and since you didn't get your damn email with tracking you flipped shit. blasting wcr over some dumbshit. he admitted several times he feels bad for not getting it out the day he was suppose to which was Thursday but you guys talked Monday and everything was cool. then you jump on here bashing him.

Well maybe he did jump the gun. However he was quoted a price and over charged because Greg forgot? He was quoted shipping specifics that were not met and not due to the postal service. Greg no doubt cuts a great tranny and has pioneered some things that many said couldn't be done. But the fact is he is a machinist/builder, not a fucking business man. I waited months before I finally gave up, so I guess I jumped the gun? Greg does have a habit of avoiding customers when there is a problem and it is something that needs to be addressed or he will eventually be getting his dinner from the soup kitchen. Phelps, I get that you have a good repor with him, but the fact is a mans word holds as much weight as the product they offer. So it's 50/50, and if you only score 50% on a test, that is a failure. I don't hate the guy, but there are other guys that you can pay for a great product, and SERVICE. So if he wanted to hop on hq and make a public apology for his lack luster habbits and make damn sure his shitty defensive attitude was put away when there is a problem, I would be more then happy to recommend his service. The thing is, my negative experience wasn't his first and BKM's probably won't be the last. I hope I'm wrong, but............ Any time there is a problem with some one like say, Jeff at fast, you simply make the call and say blah blah. The response is always "I will take care of it" and it gets taken care of. You call Greg with a problem and get a story, excuse, maybe even a lie, and it still doesn't get taken care of. I waited months for my shit. I sort of wish I made it public right away, maybe it would of been taken care of in weeks instead.

i cant agree with you there because i have dealt with him several times, not a one time transaction that went smooth..... he has always answered his phone, he has always got me my trans withing a day or two of guesstimated time etc. his trannys have always worked flawlessly and he was more than willing to talk to me tonight when i expressed concern. i send ppl his way all the time and i dont need him making me look bad just like he dont need to make himself look bad.

my whole point is the buyer is leaving out just as much info and hiding just as much if not more than the seller.

I did leave him and his wife a voicemail! And email! So what I'm suppose to just leave my money In limbo and wait on my product that may or may not come? I didn't receive my product by the date he promised and I gave it till today to cancel payment. He will receive his trans Back and I'll receive my money. He's a 100.00 dollars cheaper then redline. I wanted his trans! Just never received a call back nor email so I figured I was out on my money. And as for you phelps, your talking out your ass and don't have a clue what your talking about. Call Andy at no limit! Call any builder see what they have to say about wcr! Out of Andy"s mouth today when I called him to ask if he had any trans! Andy told me Greg has had a couple trans of his for 6 months now! And that Greg owes him around 1000.00... Now I'm just going off what Andy told me, I don't know this first hand. I was just trying to tell everyone about my experience with Greg.

you really want to go slinging shit about builders? this could get real ugly and real quick. bringing builders beef out in the open between 2 builders? it's sad enough you put greg on blast but you want to throw andy in this to? i'm sure andy has some skeletons he don't want let out. do you see me on here airing out those? imo a builder shouldnt be discussing inside info period with his customers unless the whole story is laid out. this half story shit is getting pretty damn old.

Ok phelps you got me there that prob wasn't the best thing to do. And I don't need to get between Andy and gregs problems. Don't really care to get into that, I was just trying to prove that I'm not the only one who's had problems with greg. I'll admit I did jump the gun. But at the end of the day someone at wcr dont give a shit who! Dropped the ball. But yes phelps you are right! That was wrong of me to discuss what Andy said. I'd still like it if you would shoot me that tracking number.

you really want to go slinging shit about builders? this could get real ugly and real quick. bringing builders beef out in the open between 2 builders? it's sad enough you put greg on blast but you want to throw andy in this to? i'm sure andy has some skeletons he don't want let out. do you see me on here airing out those? imo a builder shouldnt be discussing inside info period with his customers unless the whole story is laid out. this half story shit is getting pretty damn old.

I get it, Greg is your friend. I get the feeling you wouldn't be sticking up for some one else had you not been a regular and not got what you were supposed to. Also, I am not pulling a beef with you, but your statement here is contradicting. You mention that it isn't a kosher idea to talk with customers about issues with other customers, but you are able to call over there and meddle in some one else's transaction.

Facts are, Greg again has not done what he would say. That is the issue at hand. Not the quality of his product.

He has an AMAZING tranny! I agree, but he just can't stay consistsant on his word. When there is a problem he gets very defensive and near explosive on the phone. You don't say to customers what he said to me after waiting months. When you are in the business world, you can make mistakes as long as wou are willing to address them and make it right. Phelps you might have had great service and the fact that you can call him the way you have says he may view you as more then his average customer hence the quality of your service. I don't ask you to agree with my statements, but the FACT is this is not the first time the credibility of WCR has been blasted.

Greg, if you are reading this. C'mon man! Sit down, and figure out what needs to be tweaked or who needs to be hired to help you out. Your transmissions kick ass, but there are a lot of people out there with a sour taste in their mouth

I get it, Greg is your friend. I get the feeling you wouldn't be sticking up for some one else had you not been a regular and not got what you were supposed to. Also, I am not pulling a beef with you, but your statement here is contradicting. You mention that it isn't a kosher idea to talk with customers about issues with other customers, but you are able to call over there and meddle in some one else's transaction.

Facts are, Greg again has not done what he would say. That is the issue at hand. Not the quality of his product.

He has an AMAZING tranny! I agree, but he just can't stay consistsant on his word. When there is a problem he gets very defensive and near explosive on the phone. You don't say to customers what he said to me after waiting months. When you are in the business world, you can make mistakes as long as wou are willing to address them and make it right. Phelps you might have had great service and the fact that you can call him the way you have says he may view you as more then his average customer hence the quality of your service. I don't ask you to agree with my statements, but the FACT is this is not the first time the credibility of WCR has been blasted.

Greg, if you are reading this. C'mon man! Sit down, and figure out what needs to be tweaked or who needs to be hired to help you out. Your transmissions kick ass, but there are a lot of people out there with a sour taste in their mouth

up until last night it was only a business relationship. i didnt know greg anymore than any other customer. he admitted his business end was/is slacking and didn't offer a bunch of different excuses. he just said finding a person that can answer the phone and knows anything about his product isn't easy. i'm not even here to only take gregs side. if i hadnt thought OP was jumping the gun i would have never got involved. i didnt meddle in the OP's business i just want to make greg aware of the situation. i send ppl his way and don't need him making me look bad.

sounds like your story might be a little different than this one, but the point is ppl know what is best and they ignore business issues for the best product.

look at the shearer threads! members claiming shit quality, fitment, but matt is so nice and helpful and the pipes make peak hp so everyone ignores the other issues. i could throw shit on a lot of sponsors here because they didn't do what they said they would or wouldn't answer the phone. i guess you get older and realize no one is perfect so you don't expect perfection or for deadlines to be made.