Shearer or sniper pipes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In about 1 month I will be bolting on my shearer's and taking my radar gun to the hill... that will settle this debate!

Still have the cpis? That would be cool to see. I hope to have my slow junk on a dyno by then too.

In about 1 month I will be bolting on my shearer's and taking my radar gun to the hill... that will settle this debate!

Still have the cpis? That would be cool to see. I hope to have my slow junk on a dyno by then too.

Not sure what his motor is, but at the dyno day the Shearers made 3 more HP but the torque curve was better with the CPI. On a hill, I would think the CPI with the better curve would shine.

I can already tell you the outcome of that.

Based on your opinion no doubt!

Nope, sold them.

Not sure what his motor is, but at the dyno day the Shearers made 3 more HP but the torque curve was better with the CPI. On a hill, I would think the CPI with the better curve would shine.

Was it that serval?

Any dyno sheets on that motor loco? I have a serval and still juggling what pipes to run. Seems lots of people think shearers ftw for a serval since the lower exhaust port timing and CPI liking higher Exh durations. Be nice to compare the 2

i dont know why there is such a fight over this shit everyone should just build bikes the way they want them, and go have fun....keyboard racing solves nothing and is rather stupid, by the way ive never run either of these pipes....from reading most of this its like a "whos dick is bigger competition" just go have fun and ride some fast shit, get your adrenaline pumping and dont worry about 2 HP  ur ass wont feel it anyways

i dont know why there is such a fight over this shit everyone should just build bikes the way they want them, and go have fun....keyboard racing solves nothing and is rather stupid, by the way ive never run either of these pipes....from reading most of this its like a "whos dick is bigger competition" just go have fun and ride some fast shit, get your adrenaline pumping and dont worry about 2 HP  ur ass wont feel it anyways

So what pipes would you prefer?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2