Shearer or sniper pipes

So, one case of CPI not fitting well is a strong argument that the Shearer's do? I think not.

We've been going through this for a year now. Maybe we should start a list of just forum members who have had issues with their Shearer's not fitting properly.. Then, let's guesstimate all the people not on the forum that have had issues.. This shit isn't made up. I never said other pipe companies didn't have an occasional or frequent fitment issue for that matter.

My whole point is that the leading pipe producer has a terrible fit and finish problem. That's it. That's my WHOLE point. I think it should be addressed. I think he should fix it instead of turning his nose up JUST LIKE TRINITY did.

I find it ironic that you adamantly knock Trinity for their horrible customer service issues, yet you defend Shearer. Both successful companies, both poorly operated, who send out products that are KNOWN to be wrong, yet refuse to do NOTHING about it.

Hasn't passion had customer service issues as well?? Im sure that alot of people on this forum have had a problem or 2 with a site sponsor or builder. That was not a shot at Jim at all, Ive just chimed in before and seen other people talk about it. Jim don't give me a black eye mister lol its all good just making the point that it is hard to be a pipe and engine builder for that matter and make everyone happy. For the most part Ive heard nothing but good things about your work and company (Jim).

Edited by skywalker7374

You know in some since I agree with your statement about only posting when shearer is mentioned, however I think most of the reason you deleted only my posts is you got what you deserve and that is served. You had nothing to say. So you did the easy thing and deleted all of my posts..:notworthy: That is my opinion and Im sticking with it lol. It just would not be as much fun with out you so Im not going anywhere unless you kick me to the curb :angry: Ive posted on more than just the shearer vs sniper threads but to each their own. It always seems like I just get absolutely jumped when ever I try to defend Matt in any way especially from you locogato11283. I can start out being perfectly civil and the next thing I know its world war 3 with locogato again because I said something positive on behalf of shearer pipes. My question for you is why is it always like that with you? Whats funny is usually its only me and a handful of other shearer nut swingers that have the balls to stand up and say something against you and like 50 others standing for snipers. Yet at the end of the day it seems like you and the 50 others have a hell of a time dealing with just me and like 3 other people. I know I have said some pointless shit to you and you also to me so why the fuck are mine the only ones worthy of being deleted? Really deleted lol? I think sometimes you bring up valid points on my behalf, but most of the time I feel like your taking shots at me because I kind of spoil your sniper threads I guess. I don't know what is it? Don't tell me that its because it was stupid blah blah blah You and I both know you have also said some stupid shit along side me, So really what was your motive???

I can rebuttal any post you make, but I'd just be repeating myself over and over again like I am now. No, you don't bother me. You're a lousy troll with an obvious agenda. I've seen 100 guys come and go through here that were far better at riling people up than you are. In short, you are giving yourself far too much credit. That's fine though, everyone needs a pat on the back occasionally. You're persistent, I'll give you that.

If you go back in this thread, I too have said positive things about Shearer's pipes. They do perform well. There is no denying that.

You referring to this thread as "my Sniper thread" is silly. This isn't my thread and at the end of the day I don't care who runs what. I am simply informing people of what they may encounter when purchasing a set of Shearers. Some people do not have the means to modify their brand new pipes and need them to fit correctly. That's it.

YES, I run Shearers. I have two 18DMs and a 10DM in my stable. They ALL run Shearers. They have all been extensively modified to fit. Both 18DM sets I cut the flange, repositioned and re-welded them so that I didn't have to scratch my frame all up getting them on and off. The set on my Hybrid were obviously customized to make fit so those don't really count. All my bikes have custom silencer set ups that I built and made clear air filters and frame rails.

Your grammar and punctuation was much better in that post. It gave me less of a headache to read. :rotflmao:

My r2s fit like a glove. They also fit with an airbox for guys who see wet trails. You Guy might be missing out on the best performance pipe out right now.

Guns, what kind of intake do you run? I have a billet one and it moves things back just enough to make getting an air box a pain to get in there without chopping it up.

I can rebuttal any post you make, but I'd just be repeating myself over and over again like I am now. No, you don't bother me. You're a lousy troll with an obvious agenda. I've seen 100 guys come and go through here that were far better at riling people up than you are. In short, you are giving yourself far too much credit. That's fine though, everyone needs a pat on the back occasionally. You're persistent, I'll give you that.

If you go back in this thread, I too have said positive things about Shearer's pipes. They do perform well. There is no denying that.

You referring to this thread as "my Sniper thread" is silly. This isn't my thread and at the end of the day I don't care who runs what. I am simply informing people of what they may encounter when purchasing a set of Shearers. Some people do not have the means to modify their brand new pipes and need them to fit correctly. That's it.

YES, I run Shearers. I have two 18DMs and a 10DM in my stable. They ALL run Shearers. They have all been extensively modified to fit. Both 18DM sets I cut the flange, repositioned and re-welded them so that I didn't have to scratch my frame all up getting them on and off. The set on my Hybrid were obviously customized to make fit so those don't really count. All my bikes have custom silencer set ups that I built and made clear air filters and frame rails.

Your grammar and punctuation was much better in that post. It gave me less of a headache to read. :rotflmao:

I give myself far too much credit?? yet you deleted only my posts.

That does not hold much water.

My shearer pipes on my 10 mill also hit the frame, but in my case I know its the frame because the motor sits way to high in the back and to low in the front. My counter sprocket is like 2 inches higher then the pivot point on the swingarm. Yeah not good.

Hey I try with the grammar and punctuation stuff, Im not as stupid as you would like to think. That is for sure.

What I want to know is can I get a pair of those clear air filters that you build??? :clap: JK

What's the fastest cub? Who owns it? Who built it? Where did it run the numbers at?

I thought everyone knew the 2 into 1 Shearer had all the records. LOL

If Shearer knows what going on inside a two stroke engine,why would he build and stamp a 2 into 1 when every Joe Blow nobody that's had a Jetski, knows if you take off a 2 into 1 and replace it with a 2 into 2, you will gain 30 horsepower?

Seriously, Jason Menz has the fastest cub in the world (3.61 @ 81mph) with his own pipe. That is a perfect example why you do use the same pipe as the masses, if you want the record.

Guns, what kind of intake do you run? I have a billet one and it moves things back just enough to make getting an air box a pain to get in there without chopping it up.

Judge my intakes are also to big for the airbox to fit in there in the stock location. I just made little brackets that hold the box in place a few inches back.

If Shearer knows what going on inside a two stroke engine,why would he build and stamp a 2 into 1 when every Joe Blow nobody that's had a Jetski, knows if you take off a 2 into 1 and replace it with a 2 into 2, you will gain 30 horsepower?

Seriously, Jason Menz has the fastest cub in the world (3.61 @ 81mph) with his own pipe. That is a perfect example why you do use the same pipe as the masses, if you want the record.

:rotflmao: Ive got to ask you something because its just killing me? Are you being serious right now, or are you kidding? No really :confused:

you do realize that as far as cubs go, mat shearer is the only person that has a 200hp 4mm cub. it may have a turbo but it also has that 2 into 1 pipe that every joe blow knows doesnt work well.

further more the 2 into 1 pipe on a n/a bike is a great pipe for trails/dunes

you do realize that as far as cubs go, mat shearer is the only person that has a 200hp 4mm cub. it may have a turbo but it also has that 2 into 1 pipe that every joe blow knows doesnt work well.

further more the 2 into 1 pipe on a n/a bike is a great pipe for trails/dunes

Trick Racing told me on the phone, they got 275 with a Dynoport 2 into 1.