Shearer or sniper pipes

Every thread that has posts from people with Sniper pipes that say they are better than Shearer have been deleted, because people that do not have them keep turning it into a fight, that is the exact reason there is not much information on Sniper pipes and some people continue to buy pipes with less quality and less performance.

:rolleyes:

Sniper pipes are the only ones in the world that can say "They make 10 more horsepower and 10 less horsepower than Shearer"

Aren't you the guy that said this? ^^^^^^ That'll look awesome on a T-shirt. :headbang:

1st I think you need to really read who is saying what and how many. On this topic there is like a handful of shearer pipe fans that will actually stand up and say something to the shit load of sniper fans that all run shearer pipes lmao....

2nd "less performance" lmao is it 10 more hp or 10 less. Judging by what the track records tell us, Im gonna guess its shearers make 10 more :headbang:

3rd Most of the sniper people do only want to talk about quality because when it comes to performance they are still stuck on comparing highly modified shearer pipes against sniper pipes on 30 different dynos :lol:

All we want is the truth or will that kill the thread? If you have proof that Shearers are faster at the track, post it!

Ask Dajogejr.......after all....I'm nobody. He has his finger on the pulse of the sport and hangs with all the fast "racers". :yank: He should know all about it.

Go to the other post and look at the pics. (I'll give you a hint....they look like very close to the 2's with the mounting system of the 3's.) So no more screws in your motor. Plus the stuffers work! Plus they have the top performing reed petal material that they have ever had.

Oh, revolutionary reed cages and petals....whoo hoo.... Because the 3's were so good, many people still use the VF2s.

Tell me dyno queen, which make more power, VF 2 or VF3...and tell me how much?

You are a somebody though John. You're the coolest and smartest person you know. And that's all that counts.