Shearer or sniper pipes

look at the dyno curve in this link its only a 4mil cub but makes more power and a better curve imo

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/topic/11153-gas-4mm-cub-set-up/

.... his graph is both pipes same day, obviously why he posted it, lets go look in the dyno room im sure we can find a better graph....

This guy brings up a good point! Anyone know?

I don't think he makes them for the cub but I could be wrong? I'll ask him next time I talk to him, I know he will not recommend them for any cub cyl if it is ported correctly from what he has told me in the past.

I don't think he makes them for the cub but I could be wrong? I'll ask him next time I talk to him, I know he will not recommend them for any cub cyl if it is ported correctly from what he has told me in the past.

So, he recommends the SB in-frames for a 10mm Cub? I know that mine loved the BB pipes and BigRed also ran BB on his.

What's your point? I can not read your mind. Anyone that has built turbocharged engines, knows the less the exhaust gas expands, the higher the velocity and the turbo becomes more efficient. If the Shearer pipe is fatter with more volume, it will not be as good as the Dynoport when turning a turbo, it will be less efficient and make less horsepower.

STILL WAITING.....

So, he recommends the SB in-frames for a 10mm Cub? I know that mine loved the BB pipes and BigRed also ran BB on his.

Yes , big bore pipes were meant for the 535 motor .

He can get more useable power on a 465 on the small bore pipes.

IMO you would be hard pressed to find anyone that has done more testing on motor combos and done design than Matt Shearer!!!

Again, Mat Shearer. I love how people get all worked up. You would really think some of you had financial interest in this shit, but of course you do not.

I defend him cause he is not on here to defend himself!!

There has been only a few people that took time to help me when I needed help and everything he has told me was correct. There are a few site sponsers who have helped me as well and I thank them for that.. But there not the ones getting bashed all the time on here??

Most people are afraid to speak up here if there is a problem cause as we all know they will get all kinds of shit!!

I have had 2 of my friends not happy with work done by people but no one will speak up?? Wonder why it's like a cult here.

I defend him cause he is not on here to defend himself!!

There has been only a few people that took time to help me when I needed help and everything he has told me was correct. There are a few site sponsers who have helped me as well and I thank them for that.. But there not the ones getting bashed all the time on here??

Most people are afraid to speak up here if there is a problem cause as we all know they will get all kinds of shit!!

I have had 2 of my friends not happy with work done by people but no one will speak up?? Wonder why it's like a cult here.

They should speak up then. There is a feedback section my ba ruh tha.