Shearer or sniper pipes

Everyone knows, you asked for a free set of Sniper pipes, got turned down. So now all you can do is spew out distorted second hand information.

You said if they are good, I will promote them. Oh, but I already have dyno sheets from 4 builders that say there junk. What a crock!

I was putting it out there to the members that someone should send me a set to test. (I have seen other peoples dyno tests...but professionally they asked that I not use them as a topic for discussion.) I saw Mailman's runs a YEAR AGO! But he didn't want to make a big issue about it publicly. I guess you wouldn't know anything about that since you really don't know shit anyway. Nobody was reading about my dyno testing of the new V-4's till they broke the news to the vendors. Now that it's public knowledge I can talk.

I've had PM's from people on this site who have, or have access to Snipers and a few of them are talking about making a road trip to do some testing. I have even offered to do the testing on their own bikes so that they have some real world idea of what their bike is making. Then see what they get from the Snipers. So I was never "Turned down" on a free set of pipes. I don't want a free set. I just want to be able to do some tests that I can share publicly, because the ones I have seen are off limits for public argument.

My statement that "If they are good I'll promote them" is true. If something works....i'll say it works. If that means I have to eat my words...so be it! But I also have enough behind the scenes info to know I'm not sticking my neck out with that statement. Maybe you have a hard time understanding the difference between begging and a taunt.

The truth? That's a good one.

See............Still a Dick. :yank: Keep kissing ass till you actually try the set of pipes you got.

Dammit this crap has went on long enough.

Here is a dyno chart of Sniper "built for my Passion 10 mil Cub's specs" vs Shearers. There are three runs. One with the Snipers "as is", and another where we inserted a pipe in the stinger to make it longer, and a run with SB Shearers. THese are all OOFs. There's not really much difference. These are in the same day at the same dyno.

utf-8BZHlubyBzbmlwZXIgc2hlYXJlci5qcGc.jpg

Really not much difference??? Well, everyone can go back and check, but I'm sure that I've said a few times that I think Snipers would be the best pipe for a Passion build. Yet.....

Once again here we are with Snipers best effort at building a pipe for your specific motor vs. Shearers basic off the shelf SB pipe........and I'm not seeing the +10 HP we keep hearing about.

So that's TWO DYNO POSTS NOW from owners of Passion motors who don't show anything close to a +10HP advantage over the Shearers.

People were worried that guys were going to put these pipes on motors that were "Built to favor Shearers" and that the biased results were going to reflect negatively on the Snipers.

Here we have the Sniper mounted on motors that are clearly built to favor the Snipers and I've yet to see the promised performance.

Truth. :cry: Chew on that for a while.

Jim?.......Gary?.....Hello?......This dyno run is over a year old. Would you care to post the updated runs where ....You easily tuned it to make the +10 HP?

Or did you not get around to doing that for this customer yet. <_<

Wait....one last question. Is this an alky motor? I'd assume so with the OOF pipes, but I thought I'd check.

I was putting it out there to the members that someone should send me a set to test. (I have seen other peoples dyno tests...but professionally they asked that I not use them as a topic for discussion.) I saw Mailman's runs a YEAR AGO! But he didn't want to make a big issue about it publicly. I guess you wouldn't know anything about that since you really don't know shit anyway. Nobody was reading about my dyno testing of the new V-4's till they broke the news to the vendors. Now that it's public knowledge I can talk.

I've had PM's from people on this site who have, or have access to Snipers and a few of them are talking about making a road trip to do some testing. I have even offered to do the testing on their own bikes so that they have some real world idea of what their bike is making. Then see what they get from the Snipers. So I was never "Turned down" on a free set of pipes. I don't want a free set. I just want to be able to do some tests that I can share publicly, because the ones I have seen are off limits for public argument.

My statement that "If they are good I'll promote them" is true. If something works....i'll say it works. If that means I have to eat my words...so be it! But I also have enough behind the scenes info to know I'm not sticking my neck out with that statement. Maybe you have a hard time understanding the difference between begging and a taunt.

See............Still a Dick. :yank: Keep kissing ass till you actually try the set of pipes you got.

Really not much difference??? Well, everyone can go back and check, but I'm sure that I've said a few times that I think Snipers would be the best pipe for a Passion build. Yet.....

Once again here we are with Snipers best effort at building a pipe for your specific motor vs. Shearers basic off the shelf SB pipe........and I'm not seeing the +10 HP we keep hearing about.

So that's TWO DYNO POSTS NOW from owners of Passion motors who don't show anything close to a +10HP advantage over the Shearers.

People were worried that guys were going to put these pipes on motors that were "Built to favor Shearers" and that the biased results were going to reflect negatively on the Snipers.

Here we have the Sniper mounted on motors that are clearly built to favor the Snipers and I've yet to see the promised performance.

Jim?.......Gary?.....Hello?......This dyno run is over a year old. Would you care to post the updated runs where ....You easily tuned it to make the +10 HP?

Wait....one last question. Is this an alky motor? I'd assume so with the OOF pipes, but I thought I'd check.

What part of Sniper inframes compared to Shearer inframes do you not UN-DER-STAND ??????????

Just threw a 421cc Serval in my bike tonight for the small CC class at the National hillclimb.. Also put on some Rockets.. Man, these fucking things fit awesome. How is it that a guy with little to no experience can get shit right the first time.. Compare the stinger tube set up to Shearer or anything else for that matter. There is no comparison. Rockets trump them in every way. Everything fits perfectly with no rubbing.

Let the hating begin!

med_gallery_8710_195_49071.jpg

med_gallery_8710_195_236023.jpg

med_gallery_8710_195_233464.jpg

med_gallery_8710_195_134053.jpg

med_gallery_8710_195_25869.jpg

I dont why they are busting your balls windy. You're right. A few disclaimers: that dyno DOES read low. The record Cub does make the most of 112 on that dyno, but usually only 106. Most 4 mil Cubs make at best 104. These are all on alcohol. These are all outframes. The 10 mil I run now has CPIs and runs a half a tenth faster on average and made a couple more hp.

What part of Sniper inframes compared to Shearer inframes do you not UN-DER-STAND ??????????

It says right in his post that they are all OOF pipes? Details....they can be important. :rolleyes:

Dammit this crap has went on long enough.

Here is a dyno chart of Sniper "built for my Passion 10 mil Cub's specs" vs Shearers. There are three runs. One with the Snipers "as is", and another where we inserted a pipe in the stinger to make it longer, and a run with SB Shearers. THese are all OOFs. There's not really much difference. These are in the same day at the same dyno.

utf-8BZHlubyBzbmlwZXIgc2hlYXJlci5qcGc.jpg

Why hasn't anyone talked about how poor this motor is????? 105hp for a 10mil .... I have a 4 mil cub that builds 109. What is wrong with the set up???? 10 mil should be 118hp to 120hp.

Why hasn't anyone talked about how poor this motor is????? 105hp for a 10mil .... I have a 4 mil cub that builds 109. What is wrong with the set up???? 10 mil should be 118hp to 120hp.

See J-Madd's last post. He explained that the dyno reads low on all motors.

See J-Madd's last post. He explained that the dyno reads low on all motors.

Ummm he said "Most 4 mill cubs on alky make 104on that dyno...this is a Passion 10 mill and it's only hitting 104 on the Snipers. So...........What the heck is wrong with this motor?

One other thing that needs to be mentioned about this dyno run is that 9600 rpms is very low for shearer pipes on a 10 mill. If set up correctly it should pull to at least 10500 if not further with the shearers JMO.. :confused:

Edited by skywalker7374

I did I put a graph of shearers basic 4mil cub up it makes a much better curve