Shearer or sniper pipes

i am here for the gangbang and to laugh at all you idiots fighting over which nuts are the coolest to swing from.

you idiots will vote a president in without knowing or proving all the facts but none of you are willing to spend one red cent on a different set of pipes to prove they are the best. you're all really sad in the fact that all you want are numbers, but none of you make a dime for winning and none of you gets a dime for promoting either persons pipes.

REAL TALK

Why hasn't anyone talked about how poor this motor is????? 105hp for a 10mil .... I have a 4 mil cub that builds 109. What is wrong with the set up???? 10 mil should be 118hp to 120hp.

What does your motor run at the track?

ll

Ummm he said "Most 4 mill cubs on alky make 104on that dyno...this is a Passion 10 mill and it's only hitting 104 on the Snipers. So...........What the heck is wrong with this motor?

l'll address a few things here:

If an off the shelf 421 Cub cant run 3.8s there is something wrong with the setup. That being said, this motor runs about the same e.t. as my brother on my 421, but I weigh 20 lbs more.

Dave, I ran against your bike with a non lightened stock chassis, and the guard beam was off so who knows, (as you know) but it ran good.

The Snipers did run relatively same times as the Shearers on the Passion motor on back to back passes, as did BB Shearers.

The Snipers weren't exactly tuned at the track, but were on the on the dyno runs.

The record Cub has a power to weight ratio(with rider) of about 0.3 to 1, and has a clutch setup that I havent seen and NASA couldnt build. And he runs some RDZ pipes that came as an unwelded kit, and he made the to his specs. He is currently making from scratch his own pipes. The bike has wentt 3.58 btw, not the mentioned 3.61.

The passsion 10 mil did hit 109 hp but that was a different day, and lean as hell on Shearers.

Matt Shearer ports for who??

The big dogs that have records do their own porting, but Im not sure who ports Packards motors, but he runs CPIs>

Isn't but about 3 people in this thread smart enough to poor piss out of a boot with a hole in the heel and instructions in the toes. ANYONE who wants to start spouting off about the Menz prepped cub is an idiot! That bike has more time on it than many have spent time on earth! Its a specific setup that works at specific times and circumstances! J-madd understands what that bike is and what has to happen to make it run! Run what pipes you want to run and stfu about the rest of the bs.... For any of you mid west peeps that wanna see where your shit stacks up against other bikes in a REAL situation your time is soon in Patterson MO.... J-madd will be one of the top contenders! Think his #s are low? Nows your chance to try and outrun him!

I reallly dont think that he does. But who knows. He dont build his own drag chassis. BUT he is always secretative as shit on stuff. I saw some odd stuff that led me to believe he was purging is carbs to get nitromethane in them a few years ago, but they supposedly dont run that.

I reallly dont think that he does. But who knows. He dont build his own drag chassis. BUT he is always secretative as shit on stuff. I saw some odd stuff that led me to believe he was purging is carbs to get nitromethane in them a few years ago, but they supposedly dont run that.

Nope... The lean revs and brown smoke is purge gas..

"The Snipers weren't exactly tuned at the track, but were on the on the dyno runs."

J-Madd, if the Sniper's were tuned in on the dyno, why would the bike run 82MPH in Missouri but only run 75MPH at Gilbert in the humidity? The Shearer's ran 80MPH at both places. There are some stock chassis dune bikes running 80MPH in 300 feet with Sniper in-frame pipes.

The Shearers have a small piece of tubing welded up inside the stinger, they must be ran in a over rich condition or the engine will burn up. Sniper's will be way too rich to build heat without rejetting when going from SBSFOOFSCP to Sniper on alcohol. If the Sniper's were tuned in on the Dyno, how did you know?

If an off the shelf 421 Cub cant run 3.8s there is something wrong with the setup. That being said, this motor runs about the same e.t. as my brother on my 421, but I weigh 20 lbs more.

I want to know about this, i have never ever seen a 421 just bolted toghter and throw in a chassis and run 3.8s.

Little more detial might help some others understand how this can be, like is it just straight out of the box on alky and in a drag chassis?

Not saying it cant be done but i myself have never heard of it and or seen it "dont get out much", i know Jasons 397 runs its azz off....so i know alot can be done to little motors to make this happen.

Not saying your lyin just asking.....inquiring minds would like to know.

well guys i just got my new shearer inframes and the fit and finish is awesome. i really like the double o rings on the head pipe. they bolted right on and clear my pods on my 35 pwks easily. i was afraid at first of the horror stories we hear but mine fit perfect. must have one of the bent frame bikes lol. also no nasa technology needed lol.

Edited by dozer

well guys i just got my new shearer inframes and the fit and finish is awesome. i really like the double o rings on the head pipe. they bolted right on and clear my pods on my 35 pwks easily. i was afraid at first of the horror stories we hear but mine fit perfect. must have one of the bent frame bikes lol. also no nasa technology needed lol.

::puts on raincoat for imminent shit storm::