Shearer or sniper pipes

Just a little info on the Sniper drag pipes that windycityjohn says are no good, of the best of the best 4 mill DM gas dyno sheets I have, Shearer did end up over 3hp short.

I put those pipes on Brad Painters 465 gas cub, it dynoed over 114hp (can be seen in the Passion 465 gas dyno test video). That is 6hp stronger than any Shearer pipe had made.

Brad (banshee332) ran that pipe all last year and won the BBDR 430 to 525 class championship easily with with no challenge from any Shearer piped bike.

Just a little info on the Sniper drag pipes that windycityjohn says are no good, of the best of the best 4 mill DM gas dyno sheets I have, Shearer did end up over 3hp short.

I put those pipes on Brad Painters 465 gas cub, it dynoed over 114hp (can be seen in the Passion 465 gas dyno test video). That is 6hp stronger than any Shearer pipe had made.

Brad (banshee332) ran that pipe all last year and won the BBDR 430 to 525 class championship easily with with no challenge from any Shearer piped bike.

I told him to sell his Shearers and buy Snipers. (What more do you want from me?) They just might be worth 3.4 HP....but then again the guy I told that to was willing to run Trinity pipes, so performance isn't really his #1 issue......so regardless, he should be very happy with Sniper pipes.

Why are almost all the Sniper posters owners of OOF pipes? I read all about your IN-FRAME pipes making 10 more HP than any other pipe on the market......

Wouldn't all the motors you listed above all be better off with your In-Frame pipes?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...