CAMATV transmission

blubyyou

Matt , Cam , you both have valid points. but you are not competing techs, you both do your own work, with great reveiws.

when time comes, I will send my shocks to Matt for upgrades.

if a stock trans fit my build, Cam would get my bussiness, but I went with a duneable overide, wich Cam isn't doing at this point.

can't we all just get along?

wow thats weird i rember giving jesse back 200 bucks after he got those shocks back to cover the extra cost of parts..? but you say you gave him 140 bucks of stuff for free?

if you want to pick apart one of my tranny's post up very detailed pictures and try to make me look bad i'm all for it send me 300 bucks and a trans and i'll send one to you. im offering to 100% stand behind my work.. you are the one thats offering a bounty for one to try and bash me even more.. here i am ready to deliver.. you dont have to take one out of one of my friends's / customers hands. i'm ready to give you one straight from the source.. were you expecting me to go hide in the corner?

dude i just dont get it. when im chattin in the shout box you insult me constantly if my wife is in the shout box you insult her and make her feel bad. unless someone is handing you $$$ your a complete asshole. im not sure what i ever did to you to have a personal vendeta aginst me.

i'm going to leave this thread at that. if you want a trans PM me. we will get it set up and you can do whatever you want after that..

wow thats weird i rember giving jesse back 200 bucks after he got those shocks back to cover the extra cost of parts..? but you say you gave him 140 bucks of stuff for free?

if you want to pick apart one of my tranny's post up very detailed pictures and try to make me look bad i'm all for it send me 300 bucks and a trans and i'll send one to you. im offering to 100% stand behind my work.. you are the one thats offering a bounty for one to try and bash me even more.. here i am ready to deliver.. you dont have to take one out of one of my friends's / customers hands. i'm ready to give you one straight from the source.. were you expecting me to go hide in the corner?

dude i just dont get it. when im chattin in the shout box you insult me constantly if my wife is in the shout box you insult her and make her feel bad. unless someone is handing you $$$ your a complete asshole. im not sure what i ever did to you to have a personal vendeta aginst me.

i'm going to leave this thread at that. if you want a trans PM me. we will get it set up and you can do whatever you want after that..

What's "weird" is that it took nearly $340 to get those shocks USABLE after he purchased them from you in "rebuilt" condition. $186.46 was parts alone. I didn't charge him extra labor to replace the blown out bladders, or the brand new end caps and schraders. I also didn't charge him for the new seal heads, just the seals. I didn't charge him for the parts to rebuild the rebound adjusters that were pissing oil out of the bottom of the shocks, either. I took care of Jesse, because he was friends with Cal, and I felt bad for the guy. He was a super nice guy that got bent over. Someone had to clean up the mess.

Second, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why I would want a transmission that has ALREADY been cut, before this thread was started.

You mention "post up very detailed pictures and try to make me look bad". Again, basic reading comprehension skills come into play here. GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS. I said I want NOTHING more than to be proven wrong and look like a fool.

"unless someone is handing you $$$ your a complete asshole". First off, this couldn't be further from the truth, and you are desperately reaching for SOMETHING to grab on to. It's painfully obvious, and it's sad, really. If you think everyone is going to stroke your over inflated ego constantly, I have some bad news for you. FYI, all the guys that I "hang out with" and talk to at night in the shoutbox, not a SINGLE one of them has EVER given me a DIME.

Leaving this thread as it sits is probably the best decision for you.

I normally have a local machine shop do my drum mods for the second bearing. When they couldnt help me in the time-frame i needed, i shot camatv a pm and he was able to help me out and get the parts back to me before schedule. He was a good guy to deal with.

-jared

you better get your story straight fuckstick! i refer'd jesse to you NOT cal!! yea he's a friend of cal's. i told him i would TRY to get them in better shape when he bought the entire bike from me ( not just shocks) i told him they needed some work before it was ready to go. all i did was replace the seals and the fluid in them. after that they still had problems and i told him they needed to go to you to get fixed.. i offerd to do a refund on the work i did to them, cost of seals and the oil is all i charged him no labor no nothing. he knew it was a shot in the dark..

now your tring to use that as an example against me? and thats all you got and its not even close to what happend. if you want to give the guy free stuff thats great. after i paid him back for my so called screw up and then offer'd to cover some of the cost on used shocks which i sold as needing work and rebuilt/ revalved on an entire frame deal we did together. its not like i called you and whined saying you needed to fix them for free to cover my end of the deal i told jesse let me know what it takes to fix them and i will cover it dont get on here and piss and moan over that deal when i never asked for free shit

who the hell else offer'd used ass shocks with that kind of guarantee?? hell if i know. your trying to bash me down for what the hell ever reason and i'm telling you its not working you dick whats your fucking problem!>!>>

jesse is really happy with the entire bike now. he likes the suspension a lot and isnt mad at anyone. we took care of our end of the deal. i took care of the guy and my mistake if you even want to call it that. you fixed the shocks and sent them back,, he installed them rides the bike and is happy so how is that situation a bad deal???? noone is calling me mad i screwed them over?? and your going to use this one situation to try and bash me down what a fuck i REALLY dont understand why your holding a grudge against me SOOOOOOOOOO hard? ond over what?? your mad at ME for YOU giving him free parts?? helloo!!! i just dont get it. whats your fucking problem!>!?????

if you want to get this all out to where everyone and their mom can read about it i just dont get it?? better get al the sides of the story first asshole.

what the hell is going on?

your right i'm done with this thread.

you have some kind of wacko personal vendeta against me for absolutely no reason at all>?>

i've said what i needed to say.

all i have to say is i stand behind my work 100%. i do these in a timely fashion just like everything else i try to accomplish. i"m honest in my repairs and how i live my lilfe. yea i run my hobby shop in the garage at my house. i also have a seperate job for the day to day needs like every one else. for those that want to copy my work and use it to make money off of sorry. your going to have to at least pay me to get one for an example.. do it like everyone else has done. god knows there are PLENTY of shops out there that all they do is imitate.

• 3 years later...