Triple For Sale

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a legit setup. by the looks of it i can see a custom cast tripple jug, im assuming a matton case by the phrase "best of everything"

now why dont you do me a favor and post up some photos of the motor so i can save them to my desktop

o yeah wat about a cc. i wanna guess and say 1065cc

Edited by NickisGod

• 2 weeks later...

Times? Did it run with those tires that are on it?

Its a 967 cc Nick.

I've only had it out twice. First time in a pure sand track at the coast and made a couple passes with no lights being that the rain sorted them out. I race the AR 18s on it there. We were just trying to get a rough motor/chassis tune. Second time was last weekend and it made one pass, and was way lean so the rider pulled the clutch in at half track and brought it back to trailer. Louie crashed shortly after that and I had no interest in racing after that. There is no doubt it Will be a good running bike and will be pretty easy on parts. I've sold the mach-z ignition and setting it up with a complete MSD. Again, this bike has the best parts around in it!

Ouch that's 1 hell of a hit. Wtf would you sell it and take that kinda loss???

Moving up and moving on... You dont get involved with these as an investment. I say it again... This is a solid bike, decent looking, best parts in it... Cant build/buy better for the money!