Triple For Sale

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, if I'm going to put that much effort into building something as sweet as that I'm going to want to run the piss out of it. You can tell there's a huge amount of work and money in that quad.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving up and moving on... You dont get involved with these as an investment. I say it again... This is a solid bike, decent looking, best parts in it... Cant build/buy better for the money!

You obviously have way to much money lol. Good luck with the sale tho

You obviously have way to much money lol. Good luck with the sale tho

If i had big money i would simply build what i want to build and not worry about selling this one. I can't afford to build the next without first selling what i have.

SO!!! WITH THAT ALL CLEARED UP!!!!

This bike needs to sell!

was the triple not fast enough? whats next? 4 cylinders?

Are they ever fast enough? This bike is plenty fast and is really easy on parts. BUT.......... I want to build something new already (building is more fun than any of it) Im not really wanting to say what my plans are but I do have something in mind.

if i were to guess he wants a ls1 sand rail. i cant think of much more a sand guy could want?

Id rather sit in shitty pants! Im not really into sand and Im sure as hell not into the dunes. This will get replaced with another multi cyld banshee based setup if it sells!