29L/R STRIKES AGAIN

I'm suing Wiseco.

I leaned out my motor and it put a hole in the top.

Must be a bad part......

Guys, cranks and cylinders (aftermarket and/or porting) are the most expensive part of the motor.

When you go cheaper, you get cheaper...

Figure it out.

Not all of us were buying them because they were a cheaper part. I know myself, I bought the crank thinking it must have been a good crank considering the person I got it from. So I'm not sure why people keep basing there stories off of the cost. If cost was holding me back to skimp on that small of a difference then I would have never bought a banshee, hell even any atv for that matter.

Not all of us were buying them because they were a cheaper part. I know myself, I bought the crank thinking it must have been a good crank considering the person I got it from. So I'm not sure why people keep basing there stories off of the cost. If cost was holding me back to skimp on that small of a difference then I would have never bought a banshee, hell even any atv for that matter.

You are one of a very few Jbird.

But the other side of the coin.

If cost wasn't the issue for most, would there be a need/market for much cheaper cranks?

Market dictates price....

For the idiots on here who don't believe the posted hp specs of sled engines, you better start google searching. Sled engines fucken rip. Hell, even the yamaha ssr440 and srx440 sleds in the day, made any where from 85-105 hp. And they were only 440's!! My uncles ssr would run 105 mph in 600 ft! Lets see a taiwan rodded banshee do that!!

For the idiots on here who don't believe the posted hp specs of sled engines, you better start google searching. Sled engines fucken rip. Hell, even the yamaha ssr440 and srx440 sleds in the day, made any where from 85-105 hp. And they were only 440's!! My uncles ssr would run 105 mph in 600 ft! Lets see a taiwan rodded banshee do that!!

you must be forgetting that 90% of the big banshee engines out there are running hot rods.. which are made in taiwan. I've had about 4 engines using taiwan rods making 100+hp

The problem with sleds are the delivery.

The CVT and track suck up about 50% of their HP. Whereas a Banshee Trans/drive train take about 20.

And then there's the weight.

No one doubts a motor as big puts out the power.

CC for CC, CVT vs a standard bike/ATV transmission, the Atv/bike motor wins every time.

When you lose 50% of your crankshaft HP through delivery to the ground, you have to have that kind of CCs.

Yeah and i bet 90% of the big bad ass banshees out there have snapped and blown some of the hot rods rods too.

can't speak for everyone.. but I havn't and I havn't been around anyone else who has. I have seen many other crank failures.. but.. not due to the rods.

Yamaha RD400 rods is 115mm you can fit, you can buy them in Pro X also...

There are many made in Taiwan parts in the banshee world that holds up...

9/10 times you buy made in Japan you get good stuff...

6/10 times you buy made in Taiwan you get good stuff, this doesn't mean the 60% made in Taiwan is bad quality if it gets out of a good factory that knows metals and all with good quality control...

Any part can fail.... period...