29L/R STRIKES AGAIN

BRAND new 29 rod crank bent rod after a little kick back while starting the bike...who ever is making these banana rods needs to be sued!

this was a 160psi....055 squish motor!

just got in a new crank with a rod i have never seen G-115...anyone know anything about these ?

IMAG0398-2.jpg

IMAG0399-1.jpg

NEW ROD

IMAG0400-1.jpg

Edited by stroking

Damn these cranks are breaking on a daily basis it seems. I agree that the site sponsor need to send these cranks to the dump and refunding money to people that have them, especially when there charging just as much for them as hotrods and vito's

FUCK THESE CRANKS- all of our sponsors that are selling these cranks should be pulling them off the shelves! I mean c'mon now this is bullshit!!

These sponsors are hear and we support them, I honestly don't buy parts from any other place besides RMATV and the hq sponsors! These shitty cranks should have never hit the HQ!

Like I stated before, I beat the piss out of my bikes, I have 3 HARD years on my crank if It goes now than so be it! I've got my money's worth 50x over!

(hot rods)

These POS cranks are failing at idle lmao amazing

Hey guys keep letting builders push these cranks on you- or keep cheaping out on a hundred bucks after spending hundreds or thousands on your motor and you'll be next with a twisted, warped, fucked motor!!

Ask questions makes sure you are NOT receiving one of these cranks with your motor spend the extra $$$ you'll save in the long run!!

You can go broke saving money!!