29L/R STRIKES AGAIN

Will get pic up tomorrow . Not a stock rod because has K in circle..

black crank webs? if so man i wouldn't risk it with it being a bike on pavement. not that it's worth it anyways, but at least when a quad motor locks up you more than likely wont be getting eat away by asphalt. stock stroke 110 cranks are a dime a dozen even stock ones. hell i have a core i can send you for the shipping cost. let a builder replace the bearings and weld it.

This is what I have with bearing upgrade. I'm very familiar with stock RZ cranks and rods and engine's and have a good stash . RZ forums don't have much if any info on rods used in RZ builds the reason why I don't know. The 4mm is a very popular upgrade and I have never seen a post on rod failure which seems strange . I would imagine the suppliers are pretty much using the same part source? I would think because of less stress but bending on just kick over would negate the less stress theory.

http://www.wickedatv.com/DUportal30/home/detail.asp?iData=10366&iCat=280&iChannel=8&nChannel=Products

This is what I have with bearing upgrade. I'm very familiar with stock RZ cranks and rods and engine's and have a good stash . RZ forums don't have much if any info on rods used in RZ builds the reason why I don't know. The 4mm is a very popular upgrade and I have never seen a post on rod failure which seems strange . I would imagine the suppliers are pretty much using the same part source? I would think because of less stress but bending on just kick over would negate the less stress theory.

http://www.wickedatv.com/DUportal30/home/detail.asp?iData=10366&iCat=280&iChannel=8&nChannel=Products

Pic of unit. bb6a6148.jpg

Prior to order I did check 8620 steel and from what I could tell used in Wiseco, HotRods , Rockwell of 61 or so also the same.

I'm aware steel quality questionable in that neck of woods . I also checked Kingrods have been around a long time but again over there means nada. Was thinking on the 29R/L a min order of say 5k was ordered bad batch steel or manufacture on one or all , they made into pipe line all involved reluctant to pull because of $$$. Just a thought.

Edited by Cheech