29L/R STRIKES AGAIN

sounds like every rod is breaking, some alot more than others. my thought from the beginning is why no one has tried to fix the problem. i suggested maybe find something from a different engine that would work. maybe theres no other rods from different engine that will fit, i dont know, it was just a suggestion. anybody asked cranks works what it would take to have a batch of beefed up rods made ? my buddy had wiseco make a batch of custom pistons, not sure what wiseco charged him but he was selling them to me and other people for $250 which aint bad for 92mm slug. last i talked to him he was talking with crank works to have rods made for some vintage bikes, havent talked to him lately so i dont know the updates on that yet. pretty sure you could gather 50 people to get some custom rods made. of course with a stronger rod comes less failures, might cut into the builders wallets. maybe they want your motor to explode :rotflmao:

n2otoofast4u........you are a dumbass! You have no clue wtf your talking about. Late 70's vintage Yamaha 440srx and ssr sleds did indeed make those kind of hp numbers. And where the fuck you look or who did you talk to, that said a 1000cc thundercat sled fully modded barely made 100hp? That source you got your info from should be punched in the mouth. A fully race mod 1000cc cat will make over 200hp!! No problen with race pipes, race porting, big carbs, race gas comp, and hotter timing. And wtf you mean the 1000cc thundercat is a counterbalance motor. No its not!!

i found that long thread from tss to be very informative. and even more interesting things about the particular cylinder used in the "original thread" wow i think i know now what was causing my case studs to break so badly.. hmmm

to me and yes i am a uninformed person as to these motors. the current 2 stroke snomobile engines are displaying amazing qualities. and to me should be looked at for more modern release of maybe a smaller cc 2 stroke twin in an atv again. what a dream..

Specialblend07, don't pay to dry and get the dumbass n2otoofast4u to try and understand that sleds make serious hp. He's aparently a 16 yr punk with a fast boost bottled banshee.

LOL O this is going to get good. I am getting the popcorn going so I can sit and watch. O and by the way I know n2o and he is 19 not six and his banshee has 3 boost bottles becasue it is a triple.

LOL no he is not 19 I was just trying to feed the fire a little ya know. He is old like 35 or some shit like that.

you fucking idiots and your 172hp stock thunder cat(which is a counter balance motor by the way) , and 100hp ancient 440 bullshit are so far off from what they actually made its fucking retarded! And for the guy who popped off about the 1100T and its POTENTIAL........ITS A FUCKING FOUR STROKE TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I openly admit I dont know shit, but MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I might have a clue about what sleds do/dont have or are capable off.. I dont need to use google, I dont need to hear about what your buddies uncle used to own or what a so called "know it all sled shop" did........... The Thundercat NEVER made 172 off the shelf, a factory race prepped mid 90s (new compared to what your rambling about) with a full blown mod motor was LUCKY to see 100hp... If you havent a clue, do not spew!!!

n2otoofast4u........you are a dumbass! You have no clue wtf your talking about. Late 70's vintage Yamaha 440srx and ssr sleds did indeed make those kind of hp numbers. And where the fuck you look or who did you talk to, that said a 1000cc thundercat sled fully modded barely made 100hp? That source you got your info from should be punched in the mouth. A fully race mod 1000cc cat will make over 200hp!! No problen with race pipes, race porting, big carbs, race gas comp, and hotter timing. And wtf you mean the 1000cc thundercat is a counterbalance motor. No its not!!

Is it possible that you two are talking about two different things here? Such as hp of the engine vs hp to the ground? Just a thought. I openly admit I don't know jack shit about snowmobiles :rolleyes:

OBVIOUSLY you fucks are smarter than I....

172 HP stock thunder cat..... NO WAY

100HP 70s 440..... NO WAY

You idiots having a clue..... NO WAY

Keep smokin that shit!!!!!!!!

Im sure you own a 100MPH stock banchee as well!! I dont need, want, or have time to continue this argument. If these numbers are what you believe them good for you. You can call me names, say Im stupid, (which is a known fact) or whatever you wish. However if you you wanna line up against my sleds (or my bike for that matter) just let me know. If you have something that would run with my junk I would expect you to be smarter than you are leading on and if you were to win, then I for one will openly tell you that you have some badass shit.. :cheers:

PS.... Builder is correct, Im 19