m&m or vitos

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you call wicked he will say that those other places sells those cheap crank...and he said he knows the guys that there buying them from for around $150

i hate to say it but some of these guys are bad mouthing each other...m&m is one of them he mention as selling those junk cranks...for big bucks....too !

i wouldn't buy jack shit from wicked. i have one of his billet intakes i wouldn't trust to keep a lawn mower trailer from rolling off.

dude talks the intake up on his website saying it's the best since slice bread. i bet a slice of bread would pass a leakdown before that pos. i dont trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

hell you might be the one that sold me this junk pos intake.

Who gives a crap if M/M or any other shop buys cranks or components to build the cranks for $25 or 400 , they have to invest in parts and then assemble, weld, true the freakin thing. Thats not just 5 minutes of labor. The going price and market value for a new crank is $375 to 500 bux. Buy one from who you trust if the price is fair. Hotrods is NOT the gold standard of quality in the industry. Dont even get me started on the 250R wiseco crank that just failed after a few hours ride time.

the cheapo cranks they buy already built and welded....all they have to do is put it in a box and then send it to you........

im here only to warn people of these cranks....take it or leave it.

and i could care less what roger thinks about me telling what he said.....AND to put it as he did.....(ANDY SELL THAT CHEAP CHINESE JUNK CRANKS)..HIS WORDS.

I loss respect for roger when he told me to take my exhaust timing to 208 degrees on a 16mil i had.....GOOOD THING i called a few other builders who quickly told me better.

the cheapo cranks they buy already built and welded....all they have to do is put it in a box and then send it to you........

and i could care less what roger thinks about me telling what he said.....AND to put it as he did.....(ANDY SELL THAT CHEAP CHINESE JUNK CRANKS)..HIS WORDS.

I loss respect for roger when he told me to take my exhaust timing to 208 degrees on a 16mil i had.....GOOOD THING i called a few other builders who quickly told me better.

So let me get this straight.. You trust Roger's word when it comes to these cranks and who is supposedly selling them, but you didn't trust his port timing?

Sounds legit. :shrugani:

Why even drag another builder into this thread if you clearly are getting bullshit 2nd hand poop from some parts dealing "builder". Poor judgment on your part IMO. Andy has clearly stated he buys the components, did testing on multiple rods (I believe somewhere he states what rods he tested) and then assembles and trues/welds them up.

you're wrong my friend and to be honest you need to go the fuck on.

I THINK YOU PEOPLE MISSED THE POINT HERE!

IM not saying M M SELLS JUNK NOR do i care,im only saying that if you call other builders THEY will put the blame on others as to why these cranks are floating around!!!!!!

READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE commenting please

i have never bought or sent someone to buy a crank from M M SO i dont know what kind of crank he has.

i know i will only buy hotrod cranks (FOR MY PRESONAL MOTOR)...what others get is on them!

as you can see i deal with cranks alot....all these have either snapped rods or bent...and theres more not in picture

IMAG0412.jpg

Edited by stroking

there is a guy on ebay selling cranks now that he warranty's....if everyone else did that it would help alot when making a decision on what crank to buy

does he pay for the cases, top ends, head/domes??

And I vote for hot Rods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I THINK YOU PEOPLE MISSED THE POINT HERE!

i have never bought or sent someone to buy a crank from M M SO i dont know what kind of crank he has.

No you missed the point. You have never bought anything from him, but you made it a point to drag him into this with some bullshit rant from a billet parts dealer. Maybe you should buy up some M&M cranks to do your awesome crank rod weight test :rotflmao::rotflmao::jesterlaugh: