Urgent

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many thankx to u rubberneck , i sent many mails to them , but till now the didnt respond , i will call them today ..

:)

Rubberneck would never steer you wrong. Make the call, get out the Visa card and get a kit sent out soon. Ride season is here! :headbang:

fuck ur ass , lool , u know wht u look like an ass with a very tiny hole that blocks the shit and keep it in u , lllooooooooooooooool , shit goes back to ur brain , i can feel the smell of shit that blows out of ur head , it ssems that ur mother suck the monkey cum to deliver a piece of shit like u , fuck u ... . . . . . . . son of the ape looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

So where the hell are you from? What's a loooool? That's some crazy shit

I am being serious. The guy is mad for no reason. If he had said something mentioning English is not his first language, the first 3 pages never would have happened. plain and simple. People had no idea if he was trollin or what. shrug03.gif

and how do you even try to take someone seriously when he's calling guys "son of the ape"......hahaha

If you haven't figured it out yet, we are not fans of putting motorcycle motors on banshees. i personally don't like it therefore we won't be helping you. Thank you come again.

Your english is also broken and hard to read. Nothing personal against you, your country, or your broken english but....... FUCK A 4 STROKE!!!

1. Windtalker, you need to be a little more respectful when you are a noob to a forum and give some respect. If you arent, then you get answers like the first two pages. Don't be a douche (what women use to clean their stinky poons) and you will find tons of knowledge from members on here.

2. Don't send your work to trinity.

3. Take your banshee motor out of your bike and send the entire motor to redline, Herr, fast, or wildcard. They will set you up.

4. Don't be a douche (refer to number 1) to those guys either or you might as well head to the blaster forum.

5. Search this forum for answers before posting questions. Chances are it has already been covered. Search search search.

6. Don't be a douche ( #4)

:jesterlaugh: #2 :rotflmao: Now if "I" said that.......... :rolleyes:

1. Windtalker, you need to be a little more respectful when you are a noob to a forum and give some respect. If you arent, then you get answers like the first two pages. Don't be a douche (what women use to clean their stinky poons) and you will find tons of knowledge from members on here.

2. Don't send your work to trinity.

3. Take your banshee motor out of your bike and send the entire motor to redline, Herr, fast, or wildcard. They will set you up.

4. Don't be a douche (refer to number 1) to those guys either or you might as well head to the blaster forum.

5. Search this forum for answers before posting questions. Chances are it has already been covered. Search search search.

6. Don't be a douche ( #4)

your an idiot also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windtalkers….FIRST….I am a newbie as well and I have a pretty decent background in street bikes, earliest bike was an 81 CB900 Custom that I rode back in high school now I play on a Suzuki oiler 1100. I love the raw power of the older bikes. None of that sissy fuel injected frame slider shit that you see today…I rode with a group of guys that did a lot of stunt riding both quads and street bikes. NONE of them had 2 stroke engines I mean literally not one…Never seen a lot of two stroke engines in the stunting community at all maybe 3 or 4 tops.

Can say too much about the drifting but if you want to do ANY stunting I suggest that you roll a 4 stroke Honda or Suzuki, go up a tooth or two on the sprocket and call it a day. You are gonna end up hurting yourself with a cub or a ported stock engine. There is not a lot of room for error on a two stroke once you get in the power band.

I do not know your riding experience but based on the questions you asked I don’t think that you have been exposed to a lot of stunt riding. These guys know their shit… they pop the clutch keep the front end down and put down some very impressive numbers…they know how to go really fast…Stunt riding is just the opposite.....REAL TALK

Edited by twistingixxers