Urgent

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna respond to this as it is a serious post..if you are serious about drifting and stunting with a banshee then keep it a banshee!! yeh sure the rocket motors make good power... but so does a good tuned banshee motor!! id say 10mil serval is the way to go!! lot of hp and tq without the hundreds of extra unwanted pounds of the inline 4! besides it is real hard to do a clean banshee streetbike conversion! think about it.. with what you are trying to accomplish its all about power to weight ratio! you want something light and nibble with power! the only thing that those inline 4s offer is power! do a shmerval and find some hard compound tires.. it will be a blast!

im gonna respond to this as it is a serious post..if you are serious about drifting and stunting with a banshee then keep it a banshee!! yeh sure the rocket motors make good power... but so does a good tuned banshee motor!! id say 10mil serval is the way to go!! lot of hp and tq without the hundreds of extra unwanted pounds of the inline 4! besides it is real hard to do a clean banshee streetbike conversion! think about it.. with what you are trying to accomplish its all about power to weight ratio! you want something light and nibble with power! the only thing that those inline 4s offer is power! do a shmerval and find some hard compound tires.. it will be a blast!

i am serious , after several conversations with some experts they light up the way to tha same way , go ahead for a engine upgrade like the cheetah cubs , and as i considered your opinion i did moved and kept the chasis of the she and got a stock banshee 2002 , its condition is almost perfect , engine needs some service like new spark plugs , carb cleaning and so the exhust , it runs from the 1st kick , anyway , i trust your words , but as i am new to the banshee , i would like your light to show me the way , what kit shall i buy , will this kit require other modifiations in the whole engine ??? , as i tryed to figure out through online i found many options , like the 4 mil kit , other kits talking about the cylinders , and some modification in the head , what i mean , wht is the complete kit to install and go ???

i know that am so talkative , but as you r the only one who go serious with my words .

thankx a lot for your advice and thank you in advance :)

many thankx

i am serious , after several conversations with some experts they light up the way to tha same way , go ahead for a engine upgrade like the cheetah cubs , and as i considered your opinion i did moved and kept the chasis of the she and got a stock banshee 2002 , its condition is almost perfect , engine needs some service like new spark plugs , carb cleaning and so the exhust , it runs from the 1st kick , anyway , i trust your words , but as i am new to the banshee , i would like your light to show me the way , what kit shall i buy , will this kit require other modifiations in the whole engine ??? , as i tryed to figure out through online i found many options , like the 4 mil kit , other kits talking about the cylinders , and some modification in the head , what i mean , wht is the complete kit to install and go ???

i know that am so talkative , but as you r the only one who go serious with my words .

many thankx

Follow the light.

many thankx

*face palm* holy shit that was painful to read.

many thankx

I hope your not from America and you translated that as best as you could.

i dont know why all of u leave the main issue and talk in others things that doesnt matter , if u have something useful to say then say it if not , fuck off

The best advice i can give a guy like yourself is to call Trinity Racing Ask for a 4MM cheetah

Moustafa :jesterlaugh:

No if your drifting you want the Evinrude in the framerails. :yank:

Is this kind of dumb shit what Blaster owners do for fun? I guess when the bike is as lame as a blaster.............you have to get your jollies some other way.

We wouldn't have to deal with this nonsense if your parents were exercising the parental controls on your computer. If they set you back to a G rating, we wouldn't be seeing your really lame posts.

really if u r here i would really show u how treat u the way u deserve , stupied words from a much more stupied guy . . vafancolo

It took until the second page for you guys to realize he is using a translator?

i am not using a translator u fuckn ass hole , u r a piece of shit , huge bodies with minor minds , just talking , this is what u can do , u logged in , reviewing the post and finally the only result is that shit u said , kids talking , no real advice , it seems that all of u like being fucked in the minds.