people are stupid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sleep well knowing I'm 22, successful, owning a sick 450 hp Camaro, new Harley, GSX-R 600, Banshee, cr 500, my own apartment

if you think your king shit, cuz you have a new camaro, that is a slow fucking dud of a car, a slow ass GSXR 600, outdated banshee, new harley? where do you store all of these ultimate toys living in an apartment?

I call bullshit, all that on $600 week before taxes?

fucktard

He's proud to be a "mechanic" this guy must be a noob. I remember my first job lol. I was a BMW tech for 7 years, flat rate blows, warranty blows, the whole environment blows. The only good part was driving nice cars. that money is ok for a single guy in an apartment but after a wife and kids and "real life" it dont cut it and with an attitude like that no one will succeed. I work for BMW corporate now in the engineering department and i diddnt get the job by being a stuck up know it all prick, or my good looks lol. Maybe 2 people on here knew where i work. Just saying, i own a banshee and have made little mistakes here and there and also seen people make mistake but i dont make post's confirming that people are stupid, we already know that. if your gonna help then help, otherwise no one cares lol. BTW welcome to BHQ hope it was a warm welcome