people are stupid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told all of you that this would get GOOD! Hahaha! But on a flip side isn't this a jetting forum?? Who cares how much you make! A successful paycheck does not mean your an Einstein... Or a schmuck.. Just means you have a decent job!!! And thats it!

I'm a master electrician but know one would know cuz I dont brag about it. Know one gives a shit how many banshees u can tune or whatever u said.

I give a shit pickles cause now I know someone I can call for help ;)

Yeah I'm ASE certified, work 40 hours a week, usually bring home 6-700 a week, and I'm only 22. I know alot about repairing cars, small engines, just know alot about alot. Internet tough guys can talk all the shit they want, cause when I get off here, take a shower and go to bed I'll sleep well knowing I'm 22, successful, owning a sick 450 hp Camaro, new Harley, GSX-R 600, Banshee, cr 500, my own apartment and knowing I worked my ass off for all of it, that I didn't get handed shit.

you have all those toys and u live in a apartment

Lol, I am 34, I make more than you, I have more money in the bank and a ton of toys. I am a certified Master Plumber in the state of Virginia. .... Oh shut the fuck up man. You prolly have a complete stock banshee live in the same room that you went to high school, IE your moms house! BTW tell her I think I left my wallet there last night.

Listen word of advice. Delete your account and start over. No one cares about how special you are, how good you are or anything else. Look at your post and you will see your a douche. It's like me going to a Camaro forum and saying the same shit

Yeah I live in an apartment, I make good money but I couldn afford my own house. I wasn bragging I'm just stating that for being 22 I know alot and most people my age don't even know what they wanna do for a career, so some props should be given. I don't care what anybody makes for a living but for being 22 my wages are respectable. If you want me to post a pic of all my stuff in a line with me next to them I will, but I don't have to prove anything and I doubt anybody really cares, I have what I have and worked my ass off for all of it

In VA, because you are in the military working in the field of electrician or plumbing. With 10 yrs you are able to take the exam. I had the commander write a letter, I submitted, then took the test and they sent me a card! I know little about plumbing but I can drive through Baghdad like driving in your local city.

Adam

people that use a phone for the internet are stupid/.

"technicians mechanics" whatever thats a crap industry that needs a major make over no matter how you look at it.

i worked in the auto repair industry for a long time. i now sell parts and make nearly the same amount of money.. and all i have to do is go to work and clock in. i dont come home smelling like a refinery or pissed cause some dumb ass boss is mad at me OR pissed cause i just worked for 5 bucks an hour on a "warranty" factory repair..

Camaros suck, yeah they sure do . Thats why you see alot of them new and old, because everybody hates them. Owning both a rocket and a Harley is an intelligent idea and the best of both worlds , if i wanna go fast an drag a knee around corners I take the gixxer, if I wanna cruise around comfortably I ride the harley. Make sense?

people that use a phone for the internet are stupid/.

"technicians mechanics" whatever thats a crap industry that needs a major make over no matter how you look at it.

i worked in the auto repair industry for a long time. i now sell parts and make nearly the same amount of money.. and all i have to do is go to work and clock in. i dont come home smelling like a refinery or pissed cause some dumb ass boss is mad at me OR pissed cause i just worked for 5 bucks an hour on a "warranty" factory repair..

If you make the same amount selling parts as you did fixing cars you must have been one shitty mechanic.

Camaros suck, yeah they sure do . Thats why you see alot of them new and old, because everybody hates them. Owning both a rocket and a Harley is an intelligent idea and the best of both worlds , if i wanna go fast an drag a knee around corners I take the gixxer, if I wanna cruise around comfortably I ride the harley. Make sense?

Man you should just put the Suzuki motor in the Harley! And than you can put the Camaro wheels on it. Than you can Jet it in since your so good!!!! :rotflmao: And working at Pepboys doesnt make you a Mechanic.