people are stupid

If you make the same amount selling parts as you did fixing cars you must have been one shitty mechanic.

i was flat rate at 17 an hour at one place and then went to a place that paid by the hour at 14 it was funny that at the end of the year i made wayy more than the flat rate pay job./ PLUS i was able to actually fix stuff without worring about how long it took. then i got a real job and realized how retarded the whole automotive repair industry really is. seems funny that a salesman walks around and farts all day, drinks coffee, screws the secretary's and makes 2 times as much money.

someday you will get your head out of your ass and realize what a dumbass you really are. i hate getting older and realizing that at that age i was the same retard as you are. thinking anyone gave a shit about all my toys and my stupid ass apartment.. all i know is when i went to the races and the dunes and nearly EVERY trailer down there has some kind of construction, electrical, or plumbing place on the side you start to see where the real money is actually at.

if you had any brains you would go back to school for finacial management or accounting or something in the tech industry and make around 50-120k+ a year. instead of 25-28k a year and think your hot shit.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work part time in parts industry because my vast knolwedge in the auto repair . plus working with these parts people for so long i made some good connections and i actually like what i do now. it enables me to still do all my work at home on these stupid ass retarded atv's

woohoo this thread killed some time telling people what ya have doesn't make ya any better of a person just makes you look like a show off starved for an attention. pissing people off on here doesn't go well but good luck. with the attitude ya got no ones gonna wanna help ya and is just gonna talk smack ive always gotten help on here when ive asked. and the whole. so if it makes ya feel any better im 22 have had my own house since i was 19. and all i do is play with a hammer all day so ya seem like your real good of and im sure your debt to income ratio sure is nice with all those toys. they dont make ya seem successful when im sure not a damn one of them is in your name. oh and welcome to BHQ :cheers:

Yeah I'm ASE certified, work 40 hours a week, usually bring home 6-700 a week, and I'm only 22. I know alot about repairing cars, small engines, just know alot about alot. Internet tough guys can talk all the shit they want, cause when I get off here, take a shower and go to bed I'll sleep well knowing I'm 22, successful, owning a sick 450 hp Camaro, new Harley, GSX-R 600, Banshee, cr 500, my own apartment and knowing I worked my ass off for all of it, that I didn't get handed shit.

600/700 a week isnt gonna support all this stuff you "own"... You MIGHT have this shit in your storage unit (no garage at the appartment) but Im gonna go out on a limb and say that you dont "own" alot of it, but rather are making payments and the bank actually "owns" it. Could be wrong but I doubt it. Rather than act like you know anything (which Im guessing you dont) and rather than trying to impress people with what you have (which Im guessing is much less than what you are talking) why dont you just be a normal working class person like the rest of us... :cheers: