people are stupid

I don't get people this guy put alot of performance parts on this but didn jet it right. He rode it like this the whole time before i bought it. Falls hard on its face til top end wot, so i know the mains are right 280s. I know i need to lean the needles, just one clip i just wanted to post how stupid some guys are, come on im not gonna just accept shitty performance especially cuz i can tune shees all day, this is my 3rd

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should check out thumper talk sometime. some real dumb MOFOS there. they beat out cranks with a hammer. seperate cases with screwdrivers and chisels. and some dipshit put rope in the spark plug hole to stop the piston so he could loosen the crank gear nut. problem is the piston was too far down and some of the rope went into the exh port and when he turned the crank gear nut the rope got wedged between piston and cyl wall. he probly still scratching his head how to get that rope out :lol:

the previous owner also had the slides swapped an main jets 280 in one carb and 290 in the other. it seems like we have some stupid sympathisers on this post, what are you guys stupid too? need other people to build and tune your shit? the number of posts you make on a forum doesn put you in a catagory when it comes to knowledge, my day job is being a mechanic, and im damn good at it. this is my 3rd banshee, for performance parts it has fmf fattys, kn single pods, porting, v force 3 reeds, new vito super stock pistons, clutch kit, i forget what else. i was concerned the mains weren gonna be big enough but it runs fine, plug chop reads fine, and no i dont do haven done anything that stupid, anybody that has a computer could know put the same mains, what needle position and to install the slides correctly

the previous owner also had the slides swapped an main jets 280 in one carb and 290 in the other. it seems like we have some stupid sympathisers on this post, what are you guys stupid too? need other people to build and tune your shit? the number of posts you make on a forum doesn put you in a catagory when it comes to knowledge, my day job is being a mechanic, and im damn good at it. this is my 3rd banshee, for performance parts it has fmf fattys, kn single pods, porting, v force 3 reeds, new vito super stock pistons, clutch kit, i forget what else. i was concerned the mains weren gonna be big enough but it runs fine, plug chop reads fine, and no i dont do haven done anything that stupid, anybody that has a computer could know put the same mains, what needle position and to install the slides correctly

Oh man this is gonna get good!! Hahaha lol!!!!! With that said i know im not an idiot but somethimes i make dumbass mistakes!! It happens to the best of them. And there are some banshee geniuses on here!!

Tool X D-Bag = Butt Fucker.

Well the difference is I'm a technician. Mechanics just throw parts at cars. I will diagnose a car. Anyone that refers to them self as a mechanic is not proud of what they do. I don't have people work on my bike. I'M A TECHNICIAN. Now you did come on here acting like a know it all. So you set your self up for the abuse.

For somebody to type like this and call other people "stupid"... Blows my mind.

Well for one I was using a phone to post so I'm taking shortcuts because I don't give a fuck if its correct with capitals, correct grammar/spelling, you all know what I'm saying hopefully. Yeah I know all about vitos pistons, and this came with fmf pipes, I just bought it last week I'm not spending money on pipes. I rip this at a local sand pit, climbs hills nicely. LMAO @ that technician comment, the only thing your doing when you say that is making yourself look like a chode. Mechanic, technician, whats the difference, I don't throw parts at cars I diagnose, fix and make mad money doing it. Whoever's running there mouth on this post is making me laugh, trying to flame me when you have nothing to go on, I simply posted how stupid people are, and that stupid people shouldn't work on shit, because they fuck shit up and make it a headache for the next person to own it. Now if I were stupid and making fun of this guy then asked on the same post a question about this bike, well then I guess you'd have something there. Don't recall acting like a no-it-all, just stated I can tune banshees well, which I can.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well for one I was using a phone to post so I'm taking shortcuts because I don't give a fuck if its correct with capitals, correct grammar/spelling, you all know what I'm saying hopefully. Yeah I know all about vitos pistons, and this came with fmf pipes, I just bought it last week I'm not spending money on pipes. I rip this at a local sand pit, climbs hills nicely. LMAO @ that technician comment, the only thing your doing when you say that is making yourself look like a chode. Mechanic, technician, whats the difference, I don't throw parts at cars I diagnose, fix and make mad money doing it. Whoever's running there mouth on this post is making me laugh, trying to flame me when you have nothing to go on, I simply posted how stupid people are, and that stupid people shouldn't work on shit, because they fuck shit up and make it a headache for the next person to own it. Now if I were stupid and making fun of this guy then asked on the same post a question about this bike, well then I guess you'd have something there. Don't recall acting like a no-it-all, just stated I can tune banshees well, which I can.