people are stupid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite the ego for a mostly stock banshee!

By "tuning a banshee" do you mean dyno/track testing components that compliment each other? Set the suspension and gearing up to match the type of terrain or track in which this banshee will perform? Build a motor that delivers a power curve to take advantage of the type of riding you do? Or maybe you just mean dialing in the correct jets and needles/position for the carburetors along with dialing in the correct timing advance? Because most of the members here are capable of performing this basic task required to operate a banshee to its fullest.

Well for one I was using a phone to post so I'm taking shortcuts because I don't give a fuck if its correct with capitals, correct grammar/spelling, you all know what I'm saying hopefully. Yeah I know all about vitos pistons, and this came with fmf pipes, I just bought it last week I'm not spending money on pipes. I rip this at a local sand pit, climbs hills nicely. LMAO @ that technician comment, the only thing your doing when you say that is making yourself look like a chode. Mechanic, technician, whats the difference, I don't throw parts at cars I diagnose, fix and make mad money doing it. Whoever's running there mouth on this post is making me laugh, trying to flame me when you have nothing to go on, I simply posted how stupid people are, and that stupid people shouldn't work on shit, because they fuck shit up and make it a headache for the next person to own it. Now if I were stupid and making fun of this guy then asked on the same post a question about this bike, well then I guess you'd have something there. Don't recall acting like a no-it-all, just stated I can tune banshees well, which I can.

I bet you couldnt diagnose dead batteries in a dildo.

Just to agree w the stupid people comment... My cousin just bought a shee w fmf gold series, boisen reeds, .60 over and still had 200 mains in it. The guy said it had a BROKEN rod and wouldn't run but a lil carb clean and shee started right up!!! Only for a sec w choke on (didn't have any bigger mains on hand). Oh and when asked....He said ""OH, yeah I know how to jet a 2-stroke""

Picklez&beetz, is that like cock and balls? Probably something your most comfortable with in and around your mouth, you dumb fuck. Stop posting, you have no idea who I am, what I know, or what I can fix. And by tuning I do mean pretty much all of the above, just jumping on a quad is pointless if you don't set the suspension up for your weight, and yes carb tuning is a big deal too. I don't race but just ripping around the sand pit you need all of the above dialed in. For example, going to do a rainbow if the front wheel sinks into the sand and the suspension isn't stiff enough you'll roll and mangle your quad. Or your ripping up a hill, miss shift or something which causes you to lose speed if your jetting on the low end is to rich it will bog and could also end up in a mangled quad

HAHAHA, but really what's the difference?? I consider people that wrench in there drive way mechanics. I consider myself a technician because I'm certified.I don't have come backs. What's your efficiency percentage?? Do you get paid flat rate?? You say you make a shit load of money, how many hours do you produce a week?

Just to agree w the stupid people comment... My cousin just bought a shee w fmf gold series, boisen reeds, .60 over and still had 200 mains in it. The guy said it had a BROKEN rod and wouldn't run but a lil carb clean and shee started right up!!! Only for a sec w choke on (didn't have any bigger mains on hand). Oh and when asked....He said ""OH, yeah I know how to jet a 2-stroke""

Exactly what my original point was, but all these members are offended by me saying that. I notice a lot of people on this site and a lot of other forums just talk shit and don't actually help people with problems. Almost like they have nothing better to do, nah that can't be it, can it?

HAHAHA, but really what's the difference?? I consider people that wrench in there drive way mechanics. I consider myself a technician because I'm certified.I don't have come backs. What's your efficiency percentage?? Do you get paid flat rate?? You say you make a shit load of money, how many hours do you produce a week?

NO ofense but I know people personally who are ''certified'' who dont know jack shit so I wouldn't use the certified phrase unless you really know what you are talking about///

Yeah I'm ASE certified, work 40 hours a week, usually bring home 6-700 a week, and I'm only 22. I know alot about repairing cars, small engines, just know alot about alot. Internet tough guys can talk all the shit they want, cause when I get off here, take a shower and go to bed I'll sleep well knowing I'm 22, successful, owning a sick 450 hp Camaro, new Harley, GSX-R 600, Banshee, cr 500, my own apartment and knowing I worked my ass off for all of it, that I didn't get handed shit.

Exactly what my original point was, but all these members are offended by me saying that. I notice a lot of people on this site and a lot of other forums just talk shit and don't actually help people with problems. Almost like they have nothing better to do, nah that can't be it, can it?

You just keep saying how good you are. You set your self up. Now if your really getting upset/offended/annoyed, well then you wont last long here. If you post something like that people will call you out.

Yeah I'm ASE certified, work 40 hours a week, usually bring home 6-700 a week, and I'm only 22. I know alot about repairing cars, small engines, just know alot about alot. Internet tough guys can talk all the shit they want, cause when I get off here, take a shower and go to bed I'll sleep well knowing I'm 22, successful, owning a sick 450 hp Camaro, new Harley, GSX-R 600, Banshee, cr 500, my own apartment and knowing I worked my ass off for all of it, that I didn't get handed shit.

Congratulations, if you want I'll post up pay stubs of what I make and then maybe you'll work a little harder. But there you go dick measuring again. And just a little note I have my ASE master tech cert, and dealers don't care. It's factory training they want. ASE's aren't recognized anymore in dealers. Now stop being a show off. It's clearly not working for you here

i bring that home sitting on my ass in a truck telling myself what to do.

Edit- the ASE test is a joke. i passed it when i was in highschool working at autozone.

Ive actually got alot of good info from this site(more than any other)... guess theres a know-it-all everywhere, No suprise right?

Ive actually got alot of good info from this site(more than any other)... guess theres a know-it-all everywhere, No suprise right?

OH and like I said I know people who are ase cert. and couldn't explain 2-stroke jetting or what a main jet is so ase really isnt much to stand on

OH and like I said I know people who are ase cert. and couldn't explain 2-stroke jetting or what a main jet is so ase really isnt much to stand on

ASE is a joke. Its nice to have to get your foot in the door but after that you don't need them. I think Midas and pep boys are the only people that want you to maintain them.